16

What?? Sanyu ?? Kya sachme usne sanyu kaha?? I looked up and he was looking at me but the new thing is I found previous Randhir looking at me.. The one who used to look at me...I immediately got up and threw myself on him hugging him tightly... So relieved I was to see him...He too hugged me back...miracle isn't it.. But let me tell you miracles can never happen in real specially in case of my life.. and so I heard him saying something loudly and my senses woke up.. Thus making me realize that it was dream.. Only a dream... Neither I hugged him nor he.. But his eyes still show me concerns... Then I got up and went to change my clothes... I wore my kurti salwar and splashed some water on face to keep my senses back to normal... What is this?? What the hell is happening with me?? Kyu mujhe baar baar use hug karna.. Use dekhte rehna.. In sab ka ehsaas Ho raha hai... I came back and he was there laying lifeless on the couch... I looked at him through the mirror but his eyes were closed... I went downstairs and in no moments I made myself busy with following the ritual of making some sweet dish as the newly wedded bride is supposed to make a sweet dish for all the family I chose to make gajar ka halwa and then added extra ghee to make it more delicious.. Actually to make it more tasty for him... How i am making efforts to compensate I just hope Randhir jald sab samaj jaye... Then everyone joined the dining table and I served food to them including Randhir... I looked at him through the corner of my eyes but he didn't bother to look.. As soon as our dinner finished I served them the bowls of halwa and took my sit... Everyone took their first byte but the one I was hopi g for was Randhir... I was constantly chewing my nails if he would like it or not... As if he is eating this first time... Oh freak how can I forgot he is familiar with the taste... Everyone complimented the dish and I thanked them but Randhir took one byte and then looked at me as if saying that it is good ... But words didn't come out from his mouth...may be I am overthinking may be didn't like it... But if this is true then he wouldn't have eaten it that two for twice... My mind was jumping in happiness that Randhir ate something finally that too with satisfaction... I then ate mine and then I helped renu aunty in cleaning the kitchen the washing plates... Later I was tire and so I returned to our room.. Okay its his but I too live there now so our room.. I sat in front of mirror and carefully pulled out the bangals and then looked towards the door anticipating his entry... But then again discard the thought thinking he wont come in till either I sleep or may be disappear... So I took my silk night gown and wore it... Of course remembered the saree incident... I wondered agar koi aur hota to shayad kabhi mujhe kuch kehtahi nahi instead sabkuch dekh leta but Randhir... Some relationships never Change... I know Ki tum kitne bhi naraj raho humari friendship tumhe jaroor tumhe wapas layegi... I retired back to the bed... Then was about to sleep when he entered... And we both looked at each other at the same time...some kind of magnetic force I felt which stopped my eyes to move... Literally our eyes got latched.... Our eyes oozed pain.. Hurt.. Memories of our friendship... I so wished to hug him right there and share my pain with him... Why parth?? Why you did this?? Three innocent souls... All shattered... Oh no Anu... My mind buzzed with her name just like my phone buzzed with her call... I looked at my phone and the number that flashed indicated that its Anu... Guilt filled in my eyes and I looked at Randhir not getting what to do.. The cell continued to ring... And irritatingly Randhir shouted... "Pick up your phone dammit!" Me- Nahi.. I won't.. R-Pick up right now its my order... Me - what if I don't follow your order...I faked annoyance trying to avoid her call but he was more stubborn... He took the cell and pressed the receive button and then I think he realized that its Anu... He kept the phone on speaker with almost shaking hands... A- Hello sanyukta...Me- He.. Hello.. A- Sanyu... Sorry yaar.. Me shaadi tak nahi rook payi... M really sorry but Mumma wasn't feeling well so.. Anyway congrats... Finally tum dono ki shaadi ho gayi... Actually m more happy because ab thode Dino me mera MBA complete hoga and then..me and Randhir... Umm u know... Vaise by the way... Where's your devar... Oops I mean My BF Randhir.... My eyes started flowing and I couldn't hear anything further cuz by then... Randhir chucked my cell on the floor and it broke into pieces... I looked at him with guilt and noticed his increasing anger... I was frighten now.. His red eyes and figure shaking with anger was scaring me hell... He moved further in my direction and I moved backwards... I was sitting on bed and thus there wasn't more space to move still I continued... Because I was scared... Very scared... The high time has arrived... Pata nahi ab Randhir kya karega... Suddenly my back hit the bed and I froze there... Not getting ways to escape I closed my eyes in fear...I almost squeezed my eyes to keep them shut and he held me tightly... "sssss" I hissed in pain and he moved more closer... I didn't dare to open my eyes... But he continued to move closer... And then he spoke in the most Rough voice ever... "Tell Anu the truth now... I don't care how you tell her... Just make sure Ki she believes the fact that I am not responsible for this Accidental Marriage!!" Saying this he left my hands and I opened my expecting he left but he didn't... Instead he was standing next to me waiting for me to tell Anu... Me-But how can I ?? I mean I can't tell her on call?? She wont be able to digest this... ! R- I don't know anything.. Use abhi batao.. Me- please Randhir try to understand... She won't be able to control herself.. Agr usne kuch ulta seedha kar kiya.. Please Randhir she is my friend too... R- Jhooth .... If she is your friend then you wouldn't have done this with her... That's it... Enough of this nonsense... I got up and pushed him backwards till he hit the wall... He was almost in state of comma... But I don't care.. I pinned him to the wall clutched his collar tight and spoke... "This is the first and last time I am telling you this... This marriage is not my fault... Tumhara bhai parth Vo coward bhaag Gaya and you are one who agreed to marry me... Aren't you??.. Tell me something.. Agar shaadi nahi karni this to kyu Ki... Agar apni girlfriend Ki itni care thi to kyu mujhse shaadi ki?? Kyu kiya mujhpar ye ehsaan?? Tell me you dammit???"