45

#AM 45 #ThinkOfDevilAndDevilsHere 

Four days staying in each other's arms and loving each others to the core while staying away from each others for three whole days and keep sending each other long texts, love emoticons, sweet morning and night wishes and late night talks, have become a regular routine for them, but apart from that Sanyukta was getting comfortable in her new office along with some really great improvement in her work, which dint go unnoticed by Harsh, she actually managed to tame the egos of their rival companies and that made the rivals change their decision and feel urge to make combined projects with Shekhawats, Kishor and Anju were happy as well seeing their daughter doing well in business, here with Randhir, he managed to be alive in her absence, since she always compensated for her staying away with the love shower with him. Surprisingly, when Sanyukta scheduled to the meet with Kashyaps they decided to post pone some more when they come to know that Shekhawat have hired new general manager who was none other than Sanyukta. She felt a bit weird every time her secretary informed anything related to Kashyaps, but ignoring the thoughts she kept continuing with her work.

After almost two weeks the day came when the meeting was going to held between Shekhawats and Kashyaps. Sanyukta felt her insides twisting in fear and nervousness, there was something going definitely wrong with her senses, she gulped whole glass of water withing half an hour and nervously paced in her cabin for minutes, nothing helped! She picked up her mobile and called Randhir, but sadly, he was busy in a meeting and she couldn't help but feel more tensed. There was none, with whom she could share her condition, employees there treated her with too much respect and were so formal that she was alone in this tragedy, "Relax you can do this, and why are getting so nervous, it isn't a big deal" she consoled herself. "Ma'am Kashyaps are here" her secretary came rushing to her and she wiped the sweat buds on her forehead with a tissue, "Yeah, I'm coming, welcome them nicely" her voice shook with an unknown fear, taking a deep breath she took the essentials for the meeting and made her way to the conference room. Taking really slow steps she at last reached there and clicked on the door, the delegates present there turned there heads to the entrance and looked at her carefully, she was wearing white silk sleeveless blouse along with black pencil skirt and the delegated couldn't just take away there eyes from this beauty. Sanyukta stepped inside without looking at them and finally spend a good time glancing each one of them, Mr. Anurag Kashyap, the managing director of Kashyaps, sat there comfortably, wearing blackish grey blazer with shirt inside, and a off white trouser, making him look exceptionally handsome, beside him, sat Ms. Shanaya Khurana, business partner of company wearing, maroon shirt and black ankle jeans, she looked stunning and one look at both of them and one could guess, Armaan and Shanaya were business partners with benefits, a couple may be, Sanyukta passed a slight smile to each of them and shifted her gaze to the next person. Mr. Parth Shekhwat, the general manger of company wearing, well whatever he was wearing, it dint matter, the moment Sanyukta looked Parth sitting there with a coy smile, her heart stopped beating for life, her breath hitched in throat and she couldn't believe in her own eyes, was Parth really siting in front of her, carrying that shameless attitude with him, and that gaze of him, my god, he looked at her like he was not at all surprised and top of it, he looked so comfortable seeing her around, she took almost 5 long minutes to register the things when Anurag suggested her to start the meeting, she looked so helpless and confused, that she just nodded and Anurag started explaining why they wanted to deal with Shekhwats now, after years of rivalry he admitted that Shekhwats carry the spirit to win and so they're interested to make a combine project.

Sanyukta kept sitting there totally numb to react, she just nodded and asked some pointless questions, her mind focusing on what he was doing there, she cursed her fate for such a bad day, and consequences of it, the meeting continued for an hour and lastly Anurag and Shanaya happily shook hands with Sanyukta anticipating she would accept their proposal, Sanyukta who was still in daze, couldn't think of anything else, saying no wasn't an option because, she dint have any valid excuse and saying was the worst option, fidgeting with millions of thoughts and she smiled approvingly and shook hands, while the third person, always a third from her life, Parth got up and forwarded his hand to shake hands. seeing him doing that, her hands shivered, and nose flared with anger at the same time, she had mixed emotions regarding him, anger, loath and hatred emotion. Not wanting to create a scene, she shake her hands with him when he said, "I'm excitingly looking forward for this combined project and now that we're really impressed with this branch, we'll be continuing with the same!" a ting of smirk that she caught on his lips. She felt disgusted at the way he looked at her, she felt disgusted at every thing of him, and so not being able to tolerate a single more second, she excused herself from the meeting, and signaled her secretary to make them leave ASAP.

Running back to her cabin, she shut the door and called her secretary to not disturb her at any cost and cancel all meeting lined up for that day. She closed her eyes and tears ran continuously from her orbs. Her one time's first love made her regret the time she think of him as her better half, hell, he was the last person she would marry now and above all, comparing him to Randhir, made her realise, she was blessed with fortune to have Randhir in her life, her savior, her knight and shining armour, she felt sudden urge to run to Randhir to hug him tightest. She looked at the day and felt relived seeing it was the third of her mumbai branch, she quickly grabbed her stuff and taking the ticket she travelled back to delhi. where Randhir was waiting for her, running to him to maniacs, she hugged him for her dear life and her body felt live again. Randhir was surprised seeing her like that, but he too missed her, so discarding every other thought he hugged her back. Back to their room, when he was busy sucking moisture off her skin, he realized, she was tensed, with something, she dint respond to his touch today, not even moaned, he felt like he was making love to her and she was already passed out, he travelled his kisses from her neck to her forehead and looked at her eyes, which were lost, "What happened, Sanyu?" his voice made her come back to sense and she looked at him nervously, telling him about Parth, wasn't a good idea, her mind thought, but isn't there to listen to her tensions, her heart argued, he touched her cheek lovingly and asked again. "Nahi, vo, I'm just tired" she lied, "I'm sorry" he said, flipping beside her, immediately taking her in his embrace, "I'm sorry, Randhir, today its just..." her voice fumbled.. "Shh.. its okay, I can understand, now sleep, we will continue talking tomorrow" he chipping placing feather kiss on her forehead and she slept like a baby clinging to him again. Randhir was sure, there was something wrong but he decided to ask her the next day and slept caressing her back.

precap: "Can we talk, just once?" Parth asked blocking her way... to which she ignored, "Listen, I want to say that.." he started again, only to receive a tight slap on his face.

A/n do let me know,,, lots of love,, #Mrunals.