51

#AM 51 #WeLoveEachTooMuchToEvenRealize <3

Sanyukta refrained herself from doing all those things she's planned for the night and taking a step back she took her quilt and went upstairs to sleep on terrace, Randhir who watched her retreating figure, felt a lump form in his throat. How can he even ask her such a cruel question? What made him think that his Sanyu can cheat him, before anything else, she was his best friend, who never broke his trust and today he exactly managed to hurt her where is hurt the most. The last time he had witnessed her in such a condition was when Parth left her alone for the marriage, since then she'd learned to live her life in way no one can hurt her, but today, Randhir almost crossed a line he shouldn't have. He knew she was angry and he had to make it up to her. After all his lovely wife had dressed so beautifully just to express her love for him. He quickly got up and was about to go up when his cell buzzed, he irritatingly wondered whom on the Earth called him so late, may be it wasn't important so he ignored the call and again started going up when his cell started buzzing again. Hell, he came and was shocked to see Ananya flashing as the caller Id, he picked and asked, "Anu, why you called me, at this time?" "Randhir, guess where I am?" she sounded mischievous, Randhir while silently prayed she should be somewhere far away coz right now, it wasn't a great idea to talk to her in spite of Sanyukta being so angry. "Yeah say" he replied casually, "Okay, I know, I should have told you this, but I'm on delhi airport, umm can you come and pick me up, actually, I wanted to surprise you but I'm afraid there is no one who can drop me safely" she said, her voice mixture of excitement and nervousness, Randhir was probably not at all happy hearing this piece of info, but being her "so-called" boyfriend or may be at least a good friend, he couldn't afford to make her wait in india at 11 pm on the airport, alone! It was worst option, so he said, "Are you of you mind? why didn't you inform me before, anyway , I'm coming right away, don't move anywhere out of airport just stay there, I'm coming!" He said and cut the call. "Wow, I thought you might regret what you just said, to me, but seems like you're on another track so soon" Randhir heard Sanyukta taunting him when he turned to see her standing there listening to there conversation. "Sanyukta," he said and went close to her, "I'm sorry , I'm really sorry, I dint mean to hurt you, I don't know how..." he fumbled, when she said, "Its okay, I know we love each other so much that we can not tolerate to be with each others and have faith on the other, I think we should seriously get separated now. At least I think likewise" Sanyukta said completely ignoring his apology, "Wait, what are you saying, its just a misunderstanding. we can clear it out" "Randhir, go your girlfriend must be waiting, go get her" She said, turning around, Randhir felt rage inside him, why she has to taunt him with the topic of ananya when she knew he wasn't in love with her.. he turned her around, and pinning her to the nearest wall he smashed his lips on her, not letting her go. His hands urgently rubbed the sides of her waist, and his lips played with her lips as if there was no tomorrow, She moaned loudly when he bit her lower lip, and then again licked it to sooth the pain. She dint responded to the kiss, her eyes automatically started flowing, he left her lips abruptly and felt guilty for sudden outburst of his emotions. "I'm sorry" he murmured, she dint reply, he made her look at him, she was crying silently, "I trust you Sanyukta, I do, I'm sorry for hurting you, you know I love you right.! " "Yeah I know you love, and now you will go pick up your girlfriend and then she will come and ask for our divorce, so better if we get prepared, I'll the papers tomorrow, don't worry you don't have to lie to anu anymore" her voice was cold, and determined, "Randhir, it is the best way trust me.!" she said and without listening to him went up again. Randhir was stuck in dilemma, at one side it was Sanyukta his love, and the other, it was Ananya, his good friend, and supposed gf. He sighed briefly and decided to bring Ananya home and then talk to Sanyukta the next morning. He took his car to airport and walked upto Ananya who was impatiently waiting for him. The first thing she did was to hug him tightly and place kiss over the cloth of his shirt. Randhir dint respond."You know I missed you so much,. And Sanyukta I missed her too, but more you only, anyway lets get home I'm hell tired." She said and dragged him to the car. The whole drive she kept blabbering about her days back in New york and how she missed him whereas he kept thinking about ways to convince Sanyukta.

Precap: "Randhir what are you so depressed about?" Ananya asked him, to which he dint reply, this was one of many times he dint bother about her and that's what made her worried. **** Ananya was bored sitting alone when Sanyukta and Randhir went to court to sign the papers, when she decided to watch something on Randhir's laptop and when she started the laptop, the desktop file "Love-Accidental or Real" caught her gaze and as soon as she opened the file, it read, written by Randhir. "About my first love"

A/N Do let me, if you guys want next tomorrow then , give long comments, I'm sorry if I couldn't reply everyone separately, but I'm grateful to you all who love my story so much, Thanks a ton. Love you all.. Dedicated to many lovely readers who still appreciate my work with long reviews..Muahhhh!! And yeah plz don't bash Ananya. some people seem negative but they are not. her love for Randhir is true and she wants nothing but his happiness. So yeah, wait for next parts, anyway its ending on 55th so plz plz comment and love till the end... #Mrunals