13 (Marriage Special)

Sanyus pov..

The mantras continued and then Randhir dropped the water on the plate.. After then pandijti told him to make me wore the mangalsutra....Mumma quickly came forward and then handled him the mangalsutra... Randhir took it and turned to me... I looked into his eyes but he dint looked at me.. He focused on my neck and tried to tie that mangalsutra but as we were sitting far from each other he wasn't able to tie it properly.. So I was about bend but before that he himself bent a lil and this time directly looking into my eyes he perfectly tied it around my neck... "Mangalam Bhagwan vishu Mangalam paramam dhvaja.. Mangalam pundarikaksha.. Mangalamcha... " these holy lines were sung by priest... After that priest told him to put sidhoor on my parting....He took a rupee coin and lift some vermilion from the container.... Turned to me.. Mumma came forward to take my veil off my hairs.. But again before that he did the honour... He bent to me and slides my veil by one hand then filled my parting with pinch of vermilion.... I closed my eyes.. And some of vermilion fell on my nose.. Making it redder... My all relatives chipped... "Aww" as it is said . If the sindhoor by mistakenly spread on the nose then the marriage is considered to be a successful one.... I laughed at my own luck... Cause all things happened perfectly in this fake marriage... Later papa came forward for my "Kanyadaan" and told Randhir to tale care of me as they are devoting their loveliest daughter to him...After that he panditji told us..."Ab var vadhu phere le sakte hai.."So we got up ... Hush.!! This heavy saree.. I got up with great difficulty and then.. My and his parents come forward and his mom tied my pallu of saree with the cloth covering his shervani...Preist told Randhir to go ahead and told me to follow him...First four pheras he was ahead me taking the promises to be with me in every trouble of our life... Then to never ever left me alone... After fourth round I came forward as a ritual... And took promise that if the death comes to Randhir then it has to face me before killing my husband... I'll be there with him till the death do us apart....So thus we took our promises to be with each other for almost 7 decades in front of the sacred fire and all relatives...And thus I became Mrs. Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat officially and we were declared as a married couple officially!! We even exchanged the wreath of flowers.. But there wasn't any kind of teasing... I huffed in disappointment....Later we took our seats on the decorated chairs... And soon the area buzzed with our relatives congratulating and clicking pics with us.... We both forced smiles for the photos and later my friends came... Before they could ask me anything I signalled them to keep quiet as I was in no mood to give excuses for Parths mistakes... Well there were Randhirs friends who were totally unaware of our accidental marriage... And thus.. It added spice more spice in Randhirs anger.....Friends..."Saale ... Tune to jackpot crack kardiya... Anu Anu karke .. Hame ullu banaya.. And shaadi to Kisi aur se karli?? " " kya baat he kamine... Maan na padega teri choice ko.." " Vaise e k baat kehta Hu rd... Anu aur tere beech me mujhe kabhi koi pyar nai dikha par tum aur Bhabhi to heaven made couple lag rahe Ho...." "Are sahi kaha... Bhabhi ke saamne to Anu kuch nahi...."OMG!! That was it!! I quickly chanted some prayers to keep Randhir normal... But he was angry... Hell angry... He even rose his hand against one of his friends and I closed my eyes in fear but suddenly photographer told us to pose for the pics and situation was controlled by hook and crook....!!As if this was less ke baadme Hume sabke khaane ke baad specially.. Pure romantic chairs par bitha Diya... And everyone gathered around us.. And then... Fuck!! They told us to feed each other.. "Gulab jamun" and that too the same jamun for both... I refused initially but they said.. "jhutha khaane se #Pyaar badhta hai" Arghhh!! What nonsense....We having no option... Randhir took the jamun and held it in front on me... I ate a chotu bite and then took that same and hold it in front of him....He looked at me in anger and didn't open his mouth...Me-(almost whispering) muh Kholo jaldi!!He didn't listen... So I banged my heels on his legs... And "Aah! He screamed... So I took advantage of this and stuffed that sweet in his mouth and instantly forced a smile in front of all...All started asking what happened but I covered up saying..."Macchar".....Finally they left us alone and I started eating some food as was almost starving from 2 days.. I was hungry so ate some but my eyes fell on him... He was sitting there motionless and dint took even a single bite... So I stopped my eating and requested him to eat some thing... But he dint react... So in irritation I too pushed my plate forward.. And got up....After lots of rituals... And everything... My bidaai started....As like every girl.. I cried a lot and hugged all the relatives chipping miss you... And in the end... Our parents blessed us to have a happily married life ahead!! What a joke isn't it! At last me and Randhir settled in the car and his parents and all relatives drove us to the Shekhawat mansion...In mansion..I was adjusting my bangels and we were standing at the doorstep... When his relatives gathered. And then his mumma.. Rehula aunty placed Tilak on his forehead then worshipped us giving some blessings...Then she arranged the holy Kalash at the doorstep and told me slide it using my right foot....I did it slowely and then suddenly his cousins came forward with naughty smiles and chipped..."Chalo bhaiya... Ab Bhabhi ko uthao aur... Ahem ahem apne room me leke jao"All started laughing and we both carried some constipated kind of expressions.... I pretend to blush profusely to avoid this situation but instead it backfired.. And Randhir looked at me in anger....All people cheered us loudly and Randhir lifted my up in a particular bridal style!