49

#AM 49

#Loving_You_Is_The_Option_You_Left_For_Me

Sanyukta somehow composed herself, from the shock of seeing Randhir there, and then the surroundings added more to it, Parth in such avatar and then she on Parth's bed, Sanyukta understood why exactly Randhir started beating Parth so much, she knew Randhir too well to see his possessiveness dripping from his behavior and may be jealousy too. She ran to them after almost five minutes when she spotted Parth struggling to get out of Randhir's grip and his nose bleeding. "Randhir , leave him, I'll tell you everything, Randhir chodo use, plz" she pleaded and tried to stop him. Randhir looked at her once, with anger gripping his nerves and resume his fighting with parth. "Randhir, tumhe meri kasam, plz chod de use" she tried stopping him by clutching he hands, but all in vain, Randhir jerked her away angrily and shouted, "Get lost from here Sanyukta, don't interfere. Bhai ko me aj nai chodunga" She got up rubbing her palms which got dusty as she fell and ran to Randhir and hugged him tightly from behind and said, "I love you Randhir, only you.. He is nothing, and tum jaise samajh rahe ho vaisa kuch nai hai, Randhir at least for our friendship's sake, meri baat suno..." she said those words and her eyes brimmed with tears, Randhir stopped the very second she completed her sentence and then he removed her hands and turning himself to face her, he pulled her dangerously close by her hairs and said, "Friendship., yeah right, That's only you can say. I know you don't love me. so don't even pretend, its okay you can stay here, forever. Go back to bhai and marry him. That's what you always wanted to do right?" his each word pierced through her soul like it was killing he inside, "Randhir ye tum kya keh .. " "You know what, I'm a fool jisne tumse pyar kiya, I'm a fool who thought, may be just may be you will fall for me someday, but I was wrong, you don't even trust me. Guess what, I free you from this Accidental marriage, just do whatever you want. Leave with Parth or anyone else you want.. I don't care. You are nothing to me, I don't love you anymore, I hate you Sanyukta Aggarwal, I hate you.!! go get yourself, fuck...." before he could continue, a tight and harsh slap landed on his cheek, yes he went way to overboard to be stopped by just a sentence, and moreover, how on the earth can he say such things to her, did he thought of her so low? "Randhir, enough is enough, how dare you talk to me like that, you think I'm a slut? or a bitch? who will be ditch her love, her husband and let other men touch her?" she gripped his collar, while he rubbed his hand over his cheek which was red by then, "Are you fucking out of your mind,? I love you, you get that, at least let me explain things and then dare to judge me Randhir! Just because I dint tell you about Parth's arrival, doesn't mean I'm here to spent my nights with him. I'AM YOUR WIFE RANDHIR, BE IT ACCIDENTAL OR REAL" her confession absolutely made him numb, for minutes she kept starring at him determined and he found the same emotions in her eyes, he used to search till then, may be she was saying the truth. But then what about the kiss? it wasn't fake right. He wanted to clear it out but talking everything in front of Parth was a bad option, he left Sanyukta and turned towards PArth and said, "Bhai, this is the last time you peeked your nose inside my life, take it as a warning a firm one, until we take the final decision about our Accidental Marriage, you dare not speak to sanyukta and if I find you around her, then its your last day in this world." the tone of his warning managed to scare the shit out of Parth and he just nodded in agreement. After that, Randhir clutched Sanyukta's arm tightly and while walking towards to exit he said, "And you, decide whether you will divorce me by signing the papers straightly or you want to follow the procedure by law" his cold tone sent chills down her spine and before she could realize, her eyes gave up and she fainted there, making Randhir panic and regret his words.

precap: Sanyukta makes love to Randhir

how's it? next thodi der me.. jaldi comment karo... #Mrunals