11

Everyone from my dadi.. Nani.. Mumma.. Masiya... And the rest relatives almost hide me in lots of haldi... I was hurt.. How I wish to runaway from this marriage right now...The haldi function got over after some time.. And I returned to my room... Again my mind was estimating about what kind of troubles Randhir can create for me... But trust me ... My heart wasn't still ready to believe that someday my best buddy Randhir can be so harsh... I wasn't still able to believe that something like our marriage would happen... I was thinking for umpteenth time... But nothing came as a solution....My heart started beating faster with every passing second...It was dark night ... Quite similar to my life... Darker and not at all happening... I was roaming here and there... To fro .. Suddenly my wicked mind rise up with an idea... Or I guess a flop idea ...I approached my wardrobe. ..took out some clothes. .put them into a sack.. Then took other initials. ...And bang .. I am ready to run away too...See I thought of many ways to avoid this marriage... But.. Alas! So m running away.. Cause.. I have seen only the softer side of Randhir and don't wish to see the darker side of him.... And moreover I just cant hurt anu and their love story.... So with these thoughts I opened my window... It was almost dark and I was ready to jump... I know there's a lot of risk.. And even my parents image will be flickered but no solution... So I was about to jump when suddenly someone pushed me inside with full force... That person almost jerked me and I was about to fall but that person held me... I looked up and witnessed Randhir wearing some kind of jacket covering his head... I so wanted to shout but before that he pulled me towards him and covered my mouth with his palm....I was like... "mmmmmmmmmm" he gripping my mouth more tighter chipped...R- Kaha?? Kaha ha?? Where the hell do you think you are going ??? I pointed to my mouth so that he can understand that I can't speak... Again he chipped... R- Dimag kharab hai tera??? Inki raat KO where are you going?? I again... Mmmmmmed.. Then he removed his palm but if course warning me not to shout..Me- Wtf?? What are you doing here??? And anyway hat ja. I gotta go...R- Tu apne apko samajhti kyahai?? Ladka nai hai tu... Itnki raat KO muh uthake chalo ja raahi hai??Me- None of your business... Not leave me.... I tried to get out of his grip but instead he slided his hand on my waist and pulled me closer .. I was flabbergasted by his action.s... I mean what he wants now?? Me- ye.. Ye kya kar rahe tum?? Hato yaha se mujhe janade...R- u aren't going anywhere... And its my order...Me- Acchaa.. And who are you to give me orders?? R- sanyukta Aggarwal in case if you are forgetting... But m in you would be husband.... Me- shut up Randhir... Abhi humari shaadi hui nai hai... Now leave me I said ..... I almost shouted..... But couldn't utter anything later.... He again pulled me closer... Real closer.... My heartbeats were accelerated.... They even audible... Our eyes straight into each others... This reminded me of the day when we were together to receive anu.... I have seen this kind of gaze before.... He was looking at me with same eyes.... I was trying to find out what's going on in his mind but he jerked me suddenly gripping my shoulders tightly ... It pained... My eyes automatically filled with water but I couldn't speak cause he again looked at me...R- listen to me very carefully Aggarwal.... U r not going anywhere... I know it was me who wanted you to run away... But now I want you to do this marriage.... And yes not because I am okay with this compromise but because... My revenge... Its isn't over yet ....Me- But Randhir.....R- Shhhhhh!! Not a word Sanyukta.... You will listen to me now.... As you know... Bhai has ran away and papa wants me to marry you... toh I will marry you but will never forgive you.... I won't forget that because of thus Accidental Marriage my life is ruined.... I know you are responsible for all this... So up till I am not satisfied with my Revenge thing... I will make you stay with me.... I will ruin your life now.... I know you don't love me... Neither do I n that's main thing... You will be called my wife but wont ever be treated like one..... I know you will be hurt .. But that's not my fault... You are supposed to tell this things to Anu and make her believe that marrying you wasn't my decision..... I don't care how you convince her... It's your responsibility...Me- oh really... You think I'll do whatever you want?? you are my husband that too soon to be... And i am going to be Your wife not slave.... R- I said na not a single word... Or else I know other ways to shut you mouth.... By the way you guessed it right M ur master and u'll be my slave..... And don't worry you will follow my orders and the reason is tumhara papa sochte hai Ki I am doing a favour on your family buy marrying you so he will listen to me only and I am going to tell him that you are joining Shekhawats and then we are going to our Mumbai branch.... Only u and me.... So the rest you can guess.... !! My eyes brimmed with tears but he didn't wipe... And this the reality.... I couldn't believe what he said..... How can he?? How can blhe behave so differently??? I can still observe his intense gaze on me but he denied.....His eyes said expressed different and his mouth said something different.... I felt as if he is frightening me but won't do anything like that..... May be I am overthinking but still I could see utter concern in his eyes but he denied...... He said right... This accidental marriage will be remembered forever and ever that will change every damn thing.......!!!!! He left me but not for more time He pushed me on a chair and made me sit there .... Took out a rope and literally bind me with the chair..... I wasn't in a condition to say anything... Cause he didn't left any chance... He covered my mouth with hanky and I closed my eyes........