48

#AM 48

Randhir found himself regretting the moment he fell in love with Sanyukta, he wasn't sure if it was she or parth who initiated this, but only thing he could see, was sanyukta wasn't responding at all. he would surely have waited there for more to clear out his misunderstanding but his heart was already broken into pieces. He just shut the door and started walking, lifelessly, his eyes red in pain, his senses, long lost ago and further was his mind, contiguously rewinding her with parth. Why destiny always tried to snatch away his first love from him, like why ? He walked until his head started aching badly and he somehow managed to get into a cab and reached a hotel to stay and think over it again. Here, Parth left her lips and carried her to the parking and then made her sit in his car. Soon, they were in front of his house, Parth was still feeling it impossible to say his thoughts to Sanyukta who was now in deep slumber, he had realized that if he need to convince her then she need to be in conscious state, and he silently prayed to her to not remember their kiss. He carried her to his apartment and then placing her on bed, and he went to freshen up himself. After coming back, he just admired her and wondered why he wasn't ready to marry her at the first place. Discarding all other thoughts, he switched off the lights and then settled himself on the couch. Where Parth and Sanyukta were sleeping peacefully, there was someone all awake and devastated to be precise. Randhir had rewound the all their memories for many times by then and his heart pricked at the mere thought of Sanyukta being with Parth and not him. He even abused himself for leaving her there alone, in case if the situation was something misleading. But a part of him still felt angry over the fact that Sanyukta never felt necessary to inform him about Parth , and this thought automatically led to a fact that may Sanyukta never loved him but Parth and that's why they were here celebrating love and she that's why dint bother to tell anything to him. the whole night he kept deciding to go back and never bother her again, but his heart opposed him about he should at least confront her about the situation. The next morning, Parth woke up and found sanyukta sleeping peacefully. He went to freshen up and after coming up wrapping a towel around his and nothing on the up side, he glanced her, only to see her stirring in her sleep irritatingly and wandering her hand all over the bed. not sure if she wanted anything, Parth walked towards the bed and heard her whispering soemthing, "randhir.." was the only word which escaped her mouth and Parth's jaw fell wide open seeing the tiny tears leaving her eyes, she at last rubbed her eyes, wiping the tears and opened them, to see Parth standing there with guilt-stricken face. "Parth, what the hell, are you doing here. And,. Aah.." she held her head in her palms which ached dangerously due to the hangover, before asking him anything she looked all over and spotted herself in a completely new place. "Where am I. parth I'm asking you... " she looked at him angrily, and he started,.. "Sanyukta, plz listen to me,. " he caressed her hairs.. only to get his hands jerked away. "you listen to me, first tell me where am I. aur tum, yaha , what did you do to me,. why am I having a feeling ki tumne,.mere sath.. " he cut her in the middle. "its nothing like you are thinking just a minute, and let me explain... " he pleaded with his eyes,. she calmed herself a bit and nodded, "after you complete your lame explanation, the first you will do it wear cloths, coz I'm not your wife, neither anything else that you can behave shameless in front of me" he gave a positive nod and told her about the previous night, he honestly told her everything including, that he kissed her. Sanyukta could feel her blood boiling in anger, listening to his confession, her hand itched to print a slap on his face but doing something like that would coz a harm to herself, coz by that time , she had realized that she was in his house, and one single mistake could lead to anything harmful. She just threw a disgusted look at him and then replied, "I don't know if I should trust you or not, may be its a no, but still, Running away from your own marriage is a mistake only when it destroys your own life, but its a crime when it involves destroying other's life, and your crime is unforgivable, I can't forget all the problems that I had to face because you left me there alone, not once thinking about my future and image. anyway, if there is any person on this planet, who have helped me survive and move back to routine is Randhir, yes I'm married to Randhir, He married me that day, just to save me from any insult, just look at him, he is so better than you, he has not only sacrificed his love for ananya for me but also managed to love me with the same intensity, and you what I love him, I LOVE RANDHIR, more than anything and more than anyone. So now, you have lost me, I suggest you better move on and forget me and yeah if the deal was pre-planned just to meet me, then please cancel the deal, coz I'm in noway going to be yours. I've chosen my better half and he is Randhir" She said, her heart sincerely agreeing to each of the words she said. If hadn't parth said those things to her, may be she had not realized how much she loved Randhir. it was then only when even with Parth's sentences, she could only remember Randhir and her memories, the way loved and the way, her heart fallen for him. She wanted to thank parth for making her realize but it wasn't the right time, may be she should first confess her realization of love for Randhir to Randhir and then see how he will react. The only thought of saying an I love you to Randhir made her heart flutter. Parth tried his best to grasp and understand the level of intensity of her love for Randhir, and that made him think of himself, as a bastard. He never wished to come in between his brother's happiness and him but destiny dint leave any option for him. He definitely had to apologize to Sanyukta for doing all the wrongs to her but as he spotted her lost in her thoughts, he chose to admire her in stead. The silence broke suddenly when the door bell rang and they both looked at each other, Parth stood up to open the door and as soon the door clicked open, there stood, a Randhir, with blood-shot eyes, fuming in anger and when his gaze found Parth in no cloths but towel and then correspondingly towards Sanyukta who was inside looking at the door in horror, something inside Randhir burned and even before parth could react, a harsh and strong punch landed on his face and Randhir started beating him angrily.

Precap; Sanyukta proves her love to him.

next part in some time, till then comments plz.. :) #Mrunals