25

#AM 25 I was sitting there for hours.. My eyes blinked for only few times.. And sleep huh... It was miles Awa from me.. Eyes were paining due to crying but I kept waiting.. For him.. For Randhir... Soon morning crept in and I went to the cops and woke them up and told reminded them to start their investigation.. "Mam.. 5 hours are still left.. And its a rule..." They informed and I lost my rationality.. "why the hell are you all here... For taking our complaints granted.. Do you realise that I don't know anything here and my husband is missing from yesterday evening.. Instead of finding him you are giving this lame excuse... I know rules are rules but rules cannot make time comeback.. If something happens to Randhir.. Who will be responsible? Will you take the blame on yourself...?" I shouted and a lady cop came there and started calming me.. "Relax mam.. You plz have a sit first.. We will do something.. " "When... ??" I retorted... "Well we can call him.. Do you have his number?" They asked n I immediately dialled his number... "The number you are trying to call is currently no reachable..." Again the lady informed and banged the receiver and started crying like hell.. "Mam please calm down.. " they tried their best but I was deeply frightened... Where is he... Is he okay... These questions started hammering my head.. Minutes passed and they continued to call him... "Hello.. Is there Mr. Shekhawat speaking??" "sir we talking from a police station and your wife is here waiting for you from yesterday... " suddenly a ray of hope streamed inside me and I looked up.. "Okay sir do come fast she is.. Umm she is crying.." They spoke I finally took a breath of fresh air realizing that at least he received the call and of course.. He is alright...! But then... There came the question... Why he left me.. Where he went.. What work he got which was so much important than me...? My heart started asking these questions.. To which I had no answer... Some more time passed and I was waiting for him when he came running.. Huffing and straight away came to me n engulfed me into a bone crushing hug... I was taken aback at his sudden action but still this hug was something which made my heart beat again... My heart beats raced faster when he chipped... "I missed you.. Missed you soo much Sanyu" what he missed me? I can't believe this.. Then why he left me...? I dint say anything cuase I was too numb to react but yes I hugged him back.. After so many ages I hugged my bestie... My eyes started brimming tears when he broke the hug and looked at me... Our eyes were glued to each other untill the cops interfere.. "Sir take her home she is awake for the whole night... " we looked towards the cops and Randhir nodded to them... He made me stood up and took me to the cab n made me sit... I was acting like a robot cause too many emotions were blundering in my mind... Soon we reached our suite and he get down and made me walk towards our room... He opened the door and as soon as we get in he latched the door and again hugged me lightly... This time I could hear his heartbeats... They were louder than mine... I dint hugged him back coz I wanted answers and moreover I was angry.. I left me and looked at me... "Sanyu??" "Sanyu what happened?" He shook me I was looking down with tears flowing continuously... "Say something sanyu." He grabbed my shoulders softly... I jerked his shoulders looked at him and slapped him hard... And collapsed on the floor crying like a baby...