17

"If you are her friend then you wouldn't have done this with her."he chipped en That was it!! I mean for how long I have to tolerate this?? N moreover why should I ??? I got up and pushed him hard and continued pushing him till his back hit the wall.. then clutched his collers tight... he was almost in state of comma but I don't care..I looked in his eyes which were oozing the shocking and angry expressions...and I shouted.."This is the first and last time am telling you this... this accidental marriage was never a decision of mine... it was first parth your bro,, that coward jo is shaadi se bhaag gaya and secondly it was you who agrred to marry me... inspite of the fact that I loved parth and moreover you are having a love relationship with ananya... now you tell me one thing... agar inti takleef ho rahi hai to kyu ki mujhse shaadi?? Agar apne girlfriend ki itni fikar thi to kyu kiya ye compromise??? Answer me Ron!!!!" I continued to jerk him but he was numb for few seconds but later what happened was hell unexpexted for me! Randhir's pov... ... "inspite of the fact that I loved parth and moreover you are having a love relationship with ananya" her words hit my ears and I forgot every other thing... even after this lots of drama and bhais deeds .. she still loves him! This is thing that I hate the most...again for the second time my luck has given me that reality check,.. she can never be mine,.. and now I don't even wish too... because I love ananya now. And that's the only truth... I was furiously gawking at her frame and she suddenly jerked me hell hard with her words asking me for an anwer..." Answer me dammit"..I came back to my senses and then..Sanyu's pov.. I jerked him real hard and clutched his shirt even more tighter.. but this time he gripped my hand and removed my grip from his collors forcefully... he was stronger than me now.. he even folded my arm behind my back and due to that I almost collapsed on him.. breathing became an impossible task for me cause we were standing close I was looking in his eyes and some kind of force was acting on us... our eyes were glued to each others and then he spoke in his most husky voice ever..."I'm not answerable to you!" "Ofcourse You are and you have to !! tell me why the hell you did this marriage.. today I want my answers!!" I managed to utter with our so much promitity.. "Because I hate you! I hate bhai too because of you both my life is destroyed!!! And I wont ever forgive you for this" he pulled me more close and I was struggling to get out of his grip but he was stronger.. "Wow Ron ! what an answer! From how long you started hating me?? Within these two days?? Just because parth left me .. you weren't supposed to marry me.. tumhe mujhpar ye ehsan karne ki koi jaroorat nahi thi!! Aur inti nafrat karte ho mujhse to prove it .. right now !! cause I know you cant hate me"..

Authors pv.. Her voice almost came as an invation to him.. from long time he was holding his emotions and now she told him to prove his hatred.. he knw she guessed it right,.. he can never hate her... they were best of friends and a sudden accident cant ruin their friendship but he couldn't let her know his true emotions.. the emotions that he was hiding from years.. he just wanted to silence and give her her answer... suddenly he pulled her close .. hell close and she almost bumped onto his chest ... their proximity was already affecting her and now she closed her eyes due to their closeness and randhir couldn't stop himself from doing that... he left her hand and clutched her hairs and pulled them slowely.. she gasped in shock but still her eyes were close and then randhir placed his lips on her and their lips met.. initially sanyu was too numb to react anything but later she understood but now it was late... randhir have already kissed her.. she pushed him and then the reality alarmed him .. he quickly left her and before she could react further her walked passed her and was about to go out of the room when she shouted from his behind... "You call this hate??? Like really.." He turned in shock but without looking into her eyes he chipped... "This is hate kiss .. and I hate you that's it!!" "If you hate me and you proved it by this way ... then wait for a minute!!" Randhir didn't understand what she meant but he stayed and within seconds she gripped his nape and smashed her lips on him!! Both were expressing their hate through that kiss... she bit his lower lip and clutched her waist tight... passion overflew from their "hate kiss" and both left each others with their swollen lips... "See I hate you more" came her angry voice.. but randhir left the room with guilt filled in his orbs..!! some moments passed like that and then the time came when both had their realization phase when they understood what blunder they caused.. and then guilt overtook their senses and so both remain awake for the rest of the night!!