5

I again noticed his intensive gaze... I was embarrassed to look into his eyes so I closed my eyes and I don't know why but suddenly I reminded those kiss scenes in the movie ...... suddenly I felt Randhir getting closer to me as his hot breaths teased my shivering skin... My breath got hitched at our sudden proximity and somewhere my heart desired to experience the first ever kiss of my life with my own best friend,, I know this was wrong but still my heart was ready to surrender my lips to him right that time.... But some things are never meant to happen specially when they most needed... I felt a warm kiss on my cheeks and I suddenly opened my eyes to found Randhir smirking naughtily looking at me I fraked a frown and asked him... "Kya hua?? Why are you smirking?" R- Tu sahi keh rahi thi ... tuzi romantic movies nai dekhni chahiye... kuch zyada hi asar hogaya tuzpar lagta hai... Me- (hesitating) wha.. what do you mean?? R – haha look at you,... don't be so innocent,. Puch toh aeise rahi rahi jaise you don't know what m talking about...?? Me- Look I don't know what you're talking about but feelhaal mujhe bahot thand lag rahi hai so drop me home,.. I'll change and then we will go to pick ananya.. k?? R – oh shit..! bhul hi gaya me.. par yaad rakhna is topic hum baad me fir discussion karenege...And ye le abhi ke liye.. With this he he handed me his bleazer to wear,,, I smiled n blushed too to have such a caring best friend .. Later we reached my house I quickly changed and made two cups of hot tea for both of us.. handed him towel to dry his hairs... he came after a while and we both had our "adrak ki chai" and all the time I was stealing glances at him and every time he was doing the same... some two three time we both looked at the same time and for the first time both felt something different in our eyes... not like normal.. something different.. but what ?? After a while we were in the car and our ride was silent.. accha hai I got time to think so started thinking about parth and my marriage but everytime I tried reminiscing something about me and parth the only person that crossed my mind was Randhir.. My mind growled some lines and they were... ya this is true that something is changing between me and Randhir... the way he looked at me today was different and I know he also had kissed me but may be thinking of ananya he stopped.. oh freak how can I forget her.. and for god's sake m marrying parth... my mind had millions of thought going mix up and having no solution... Later we reached the airport and there ananya was waiting for her.. I was beyond happy at the start of this day for her arrival but now I was "only happy"... we hugged each other and then she went to Randhir and hugged him tightly.. before today.. I have seen them hugging.. spending time like normal couples but today the same sight made me some upset .. actually it hurt me.. so I turned to leave and suddenly someone grabbed my hand.. I turned to find it was Randhir... our scene resembled to "kuch kuch hota hai" where shah rukh is hugging kajol but stop rani's hand .. so M I here Rani..?? Arghhh!! Randhir is right I shouldn't just watch Rom movies....!!! We approached our car and anu was about to sit beside Randhir when I all of sudden spoke.. "Anu.. this is not fair... Randhir se toh tum kabhi bhi baat kar sakti ho now sit with me na.." I know this was a just a lame excuse only I knew the intensions behind this... but I was wrong Randhir knows me more than me... he spoke "ha anu sit with her ... kuch zyada hi miss kar rahi thi kabse tuze .. dekha abhi bathne bhi nai de rahi" saying this he again looked at me n again he face owned that newly seen naughty smirk...!!!! Finally me and anu sat together and the we had our gala time discussing about her college memories .. my marriage things... and then we reached my house I crawled down the and bid a bye but trust me I left the car physically but my mind was there only... with Randhir !!! U know I never felt this way for even parth too and today in one my equations with Randhir have changed.. I want him and this is wrong but......... what is my mistake !!!!