"What the fuck are you talking about?"

Immediately, she started popping off. "Bitch! I saw you gettin' in and out of cars all night. You a motherfuckin' lie all you made is five hunit!"

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Are you high?"

She was way too amped up for it to be six in the morning. But I knew that she wasn't high. She was showing off for Santana.

We all went out of our way to show our loyalty to Santana. The more he knew that we were loyal, the more he took care of us. But, since I kinda knew the game, my mind wasn't as warped as the other girls.

Annie always took it overboard. She had Santana's name tattooed across her stomach like Tupac's "Thuglife" tattoo. She was all in.

"What, bitch?! Who the fuck you think you are talkin' to me like that?! That's your problem! You think you're the shit."

Before I knew it, I had rose to my feet.

"No, I don't think I'm the shit, but you do." I knew there would come a day that I had to fight this bitch, and I be damned if after sucking and fucking all night, today was the day.

She came towards me like a raging bull. I was all kinds of bitches, hoes, cunts -you name it. Santana and Rose looked back and forth between us like a Ping-Pong game. By the time that she was in arm's reach, Annie swung. Immediately, she pulled on my wig, which I had been smart enough to sew down. It was a short bob, but she had her fingers intertwined tightly in it while her other hand hit me over and over again in the face.

I could hear Santana yelling for her to stop while Annie pulled me all over the room. I was swinging with all of my might, but no matter what, she would not let go of my hair.

I could smell Santana's cologne nearby. I could also see the black Timbs that he was wearing. He had grabbed a hold of Annie, which had only pissed her off even more.

Her hits became harder and her grip on my hair was tighter.

"Bitch, didn't I say stop?!" Santana's deep voice echoed all over the room.

"Chill before you get us kicked out!"

Finally, the blows stopped. I stood up straight and glared at Annie. If I weren't dodging a few murder convictions, I would have told her my record of what I did to a bitch that got in my way.

"Stupid ass bitch!" she fussed as Slim blocked her in a corner.

"I told you-"

Whack!

Santana had slapped the living taste out of her mouth.

"I said shut the fuck up!" Annie stood in the corner holding her face. I could see that her pale skin was already turning red from the blow.

I only snickered to piss her off. When Santana didn't chastise me, it pissed her off even more.

***

Atika

Alina joined me at the kitchen table. She picked up the cup of cappuccino that I'd made her with my mother's Keurig and sniffed it.

"The hell is this?"I giggled.

"It's a cappuccino. Drink it. You'll like it."

"When did you start drinking this bougie shit?"

I shrugged. "It's a habit that I picked up in Cali."

Alina's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she mumbled, "Figures."