3.

Kayjah

"Urgh.... Fuck. That's it, baby."

My eyes rolled as my head bumped into the steering wheel. My stomach was pressed against the center console. It was the most uncomfortable way to suck a dick, but I had gotten used to it.

On a good day, Santana hooked us up with John's that found us on Craigslist and Backpage. But on slow nights like tonight, me and the girls were outside in the cold, fucking and sucking in cars.

This wasn't escorting in a luxurious hotel. This was bottom of the barrel hoeing. Luckily for me, this guy, Jose, who was a regular, finally bussed into the condom after twenty gawd damn minutes. I was holding my hand out, waiting for the fifty dollar bill as I adjusted my blonde wig in his vanity.

"Always a pleasure." His heavy Latino accent was so annoying only because he had to be damn near sixty. I took the money without even looking him in the eyes and I opened the door.

As I hopped out, I heard him say, "See you next week, Lilly."

"Lucky me," I grunted under my breath as I slammed the door of the Altima.

Lilly; that was the name that I had been going by. Santana, his hoes, the homeless shelter; everyone knew me as Lilly.

Since the sun was rising and most of the hoes had disappeared off of the Ave, I decided to take my ass in as well.

The motel that we stayed in was only a block away, so the walk was short. As I walked up to our room, I could hear Annie's voice clear as day. I rolled my eyes into the back of my head and prepared for her attitude. Annie was Santana's bottom bitch.

Out of the six girls that worked for Santana, she had been hoeing for him the longest. She was obviously in love with him.

Though he fucked all of us every now and then, she was his regular. She tried her best to ignore the fact that he fucked other women, but she knew that, as his bottom, she came first.

But when I started hooking for him, she felt some kinda way instantly. The other girls embraced me and treated me like family. Annie, whose street name was Star, had a distaste for me that got annoying at times.

"Lilly, baby," Santana greeted me as I strolled into the double queen room. This was his and Annie's room, but he only stayed overnight sometimes. He had a townhouse somewhere that we never saw. It was always a toss-up who slept where for the night in the other room, which also had a double bed with a let-out couch.

Santana watched me with a lustful grin. "Bring that phat ol' ass up in here, girl."

See? That's why Annie hated me. Out of all of the girls, I was the finest. I wasn't just being cocky either. His other girls were either drug addicts, meth heads, or the streets had gotten to them so bad that they were now alcoholics.

They looked older than their age and it showed in their skin. I was fresh, so my skin was still clear and my body was still tight. I sat in a chair at the table near the window and immediately kicked off my stilettos.

My toes seemed to scream out in relief. What's worse than walking in stilettos all night is walking in cheap ones. My feet screamed relief as my legs warmed against the radiator next to me that was blazing.

After reaching in my purse, I handed Santana a wad of cash.

"How much you make tonight?"

"Five hundred." Immediately, Annie sucked her teeth.

"That bitch lyin'." Rose, a Mexican chick that also hoed for Santana, was lying on the bed nearest the bathroom. She sucked her teeth as soon as Annie started in. I had actually gotten cool with Rose, so she knew that Annie fucked with me for no reason. I rolled my eyes at Annie.