2.

Jared

The next day, I was lying in bed with Alina's pussy on my mind. I had my hand on my dick as visions of her bouncing up and down on it, reverse cowgirl, played in my mind like a nasty-ass porn.

That girl's sex game was amazing. I'm not sure whether it was so good because I hadn't fucked another woman in so long or what, but I couldn't take my mind off of it.

I didn't call her though. She wanted me to call her to let her know that I had made it home that night, but I never did. I had never cheated on Atika, and after watching the shit that Kayjah went through just to get a nigga that was never hers, I didn't want to even initiate no shit like that.

It was what it was, and what it was ...was a booty call: nothing more, nothing less. A man can always dream and reminisce though.

And that's exactly what I did. I thought about that ass bouncing as she stroked my ego.

"Fuck!" she would femininely growl. "Gawd damn. This dick is so good." Her voice in my head had my dick rock hard in my hands underneath the blanket.

I stroked it and pretended that it was the tight, dripping box that I was in the night before. Just as I was about to bust a nut inside of Alina in my imagination, I heard Atika's voice.

"Babe?! Come here!"

Instantly, the nut that was about to spill from my dick ran away and my dick went limp. She had gotten back from picking up her sister way faster than I'd expected.

I hopped out of bed before she could make it inside of the bedroom. All I needed was for Atika to catch me jagging off.

She would swear that I was doing it because I wasn't into her anymore. I didn't need another argument on top of all the present bullshit. I reluctantly threw on a pair of pants and a shirt, and got myself mentally ready to meet yet another family member that would most likely get on a nigga's nerves.

Their mother's funeral was the next day. Family was in and out of her mother's house, which we were staying in while we were in New Orleans.

She was arguing with her aunts and uncles because certain ones were already staking claim on some of her mother's assets. She died without a will, so everyone was trying to put their claim on her car, properties and everything else.

Fortunately, she had an insurance policy, but it was just enough to pay for the funeral and pay off the debts that she left.

Going through this shit with Atika made me happy that I didn't have any family for the first time in my life. As I left the bedroom, all I could think about was boarding the next plane back to Cali.

I strolled into the living room and that thought became even more intense. Suddenly, I needed to get back to Cali way sooner than later. More like immediately.

"Hey, babe. Come say hi to my sister." I tried hard to hide the fact that it felt like I had just swallowed my own shit. Alina, who stood behind Atika, wore a smile that Atika couldn't see through.

"Hi, Jared. I'm Alina." Since she was obviously pretending, I played along. I walked towards them and extended my hand to her, but she lightly smacked my hand away.

"Nigga, you've been with my sister for damn near a year. You ain't no stranger. Give me a hug."

I don't know whether she was trying to be funny or real, but I hugged her nonetheless, as I heard Atika giggle at her sister.

"Nice to meet you," I managed to say. On the outside, I looked cool, I hoped. But on the inside, I was freaking the fuck out.

The sex was good and Alina seemed cool, but I had full intentions of leaving her at the Sheraton and never seeing her again. I had chosen to cheat on my girl, but I wanted to leave it in yesterday and only have it come back to haunt me in my dreams; not in my face as my girl's fucking sister!