"Oh, I didn't realize." Paul said.

"I'm going to go find my friends. I'll be back. Take your time." I said harshly. I didn't mean to sound so harsh, it just came out that way.

I walked through the crowd looking for Spencer, Kassia, or Hannah. I was having no luck so far. I gave up and began to walk over to a nearby table. I sat down and looked around, hoping to spot one of them. I had no luck, so I closed my eyes and just relaxed. My feet were starting to hurt me anyway.

I heard a chair beside me move and opened my eyes and saw Jacob. Who would've thought he'd be here?

"Hi." I greeted him.

"Hey."

"It's been a while. Did Scott bring you, or are you with a date?"

"Scott dragged me along. He said I might find somebody here to date. He couldn't have been more wrong about that."

"Awww. Well I'll dance with you."

"But isn't Marco here?"

"Yeah, he shouldn't mind." I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the dance floor.

Jacob was moving stiffly and kept looking around for someone. He was a little paranoid.

"Loosen up. Who are you looking for?" I asked him. He turned his attention back to me.

"I'm looking for Marco."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want him to beat me up again."

"What'd he beat you up for?" Marco never told me after that one phone call.

"I flirted with his girlfriend. I didn't know that she had a boyfriend because she flirted back. But he beat me up anyway. It's happened a couple of times. Every time was an accident. The same with Scott."

I stopped dancing and pulled Jacob off the dance floor. I stopped pulling him when were in a mostly empty corner.

"But she flirted back. Why would he beat you up?"

"He didn't care that it was an accident."

"That's why you were afraid to dance with me." It wasn't a question, but a statement. He nodded.

"You don't have to worry. He hasn't beaten anyone up in ages. I'm sure it's all forgotten."

Marco's P.O.V*

I finally got away from the guys when the girls came over. I looked through the crowd of people for Bailey. I wasn't able to find her. I spotted Spencer and went over to him. He was holding Hannah's hand and they each had a cup of punch.

"Hey Spencer, hey Hannah. Have you seen Bailey?"

"No, not at all tonight. We gave up on looking for her. It's too crowded in here. Why, what's up?"

"She might be mad at me, or my friends I don't really know."

"Sorry, we haven't seen her." Hannah said.

"Okay, thanks."

I continued through the crowd of people, not getting any luck. But then I saw her. She was talking to a guy about my height who had blonde hair. I walked over to her, glad that I found her.

"Bailey, I was looking everywhere for you." I looked at the guy and noticed it was Jacob. I could see a hint of fear in his eyes as he looked at me.

"Marco you remember Jacob." Bailey said.

"Of course, how could I forget?" I smiled, not showing that it was unfriendly. He always goes after my girlfriends. My girlfriends are like Jacob and Scott magnets.