Chapter Thirty Five

Vampiric Romance Chapter Thirty Five

*Emilee's POV*

When I woke up, I found myself lying on the bed. I turned my head and saw Ren walking into the room. I flipped down the bed and dashed up to him. I pierced my fangs into his neck hungrily. I felt him chuckled a little and pressed my body nearer to his. After I'm filled, I removed my fangs.

"Good morning, my love." He said.

"Morning." I smiled sweetly at him. He just laughed and shook his head.

"How's Jenn? I want to go and see her." I said. Ren just smiled at me and led me out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I walked past Jenn and Jay's room. He held my hand and we walked out of the castle.

"Ren, where are we heading to? Aren't we supposed to visit Jenn?" I asked.

"Close your eyes." He did not reply me. He said this instead. I looked at him suspiciously.

"Trust me. Close your eyes." He repeated his request. I just do what he told me to do. Then, he blindfolded me.

"Ren?"

He held my hand and led me to somewhere. I tried scanning his mind but nothing. I decided to stay silence because I know he won't reveal anything.

"You can open your eyes now." He removed the cloth covering my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw a familiar house.

"EMILEE!!!" Jenn happily skipped towards me and hugged me tightly. She smiled widely at me. I looked around the house. Nothing has changed. We are on Earth and we are currently in my house.

"Why do we come back here?" I asked.

"We are staying here!!" Jenn grabbed onto my hand excitedly.

"Staying here?!" I turned to look at Ren. I'm shocked.

"Why out of the sudden..."

Ren hugged me and placed his forehead against my head. "I thought you miss school?" He asked.

"Ya. I miss... You mean we are going back to school?"

"Yap."

I smiled happily. "Yipee!!!!" I hugged Jenn excitedly and started skipping around the house with her. Jay and Ren just smiled at each other.

We started school the next day. We got a lot to catch up to do.

"AH.... It's so difficult." Jenn leaned back on the chair and grumbled. We are now sitting at the cafeteria, studying of the upcoming exams.

"It's ok, my love. Just relax." Jay put his arms around Jenn.

"Of course you can relax!! All these are too simple for you." Jenn pouted at Jay. Whenever Jenn and I are studying, Jay and Ren just flipped a few pages and closed the book already. I think they understand things quite easily.

"They have been staring for too long already." Jenn said and frowned. I turned to where she is looking and saw a group of girls looking at our direction. Of course they are not looking at Jenn or me. The group of girls have been looking over and whispered to each other about Jay and Ren. I tried to block them out and not listened to what they are talking about. Obviously, Jenn got pissed with them. Jenn stared at them, looking unhappy.

"Jenn, no using of your power." Jay said and pulled her into his arms, pressing her face against his chest. Jenn pushed Jay away a little and looked at him.

"Then I shall use the human way." She gets away from Jay and stood up from the chair. She started walking towards the group of girls.

"Stop drooling over my boyfriend already." Jenn yelled at them.

"What is wrong?! Can't we see?" One of the girls yelled back.

"No. Of course you can't. He's mine, not yours."

"He might dump you sooner or later. Who will want to date with a handicapped!!" The other girl shot back. They are referring to Jenn's arm. Jenn stood in front of them dumbfounded. This totally enraged me. I walked towards them and slammed the table.

"You all this ugly bitches. Who are you to say my best friend?!!!!" I screamed my head off. "You all probably look into the mirror. Disgusting faces with a terrible character. No wonder you all are still single!! Ugly whores!!!! Whoever is with you must be blind!!!!" I yelled at them. I pulled Jenn and walked out of the cafeteria.

Just before I left, I swayed my finger a little. The wind swirled around the foot of the chairs. The wind tightened around the foot of the chairs and lifted up a little, causing all the girls to fall off from their chair. They are wearing super miniskirts. When they fell onto the ground, their skirts flipped up, revealing their undergarments. Served them right.

"Jenn?" I looked at Jenn. Their words are so hurtful.

She looked up at me and hugged me tightly. "You are the best, Emilee!!!!"

She smiled widely at me. "You are so awesome." And she started laughing.

"Jenn, are you seriously ok?" I asked and she stopped laughing.

"I do feel hurt when she called me a handicapped. Is that what you think too? And Jay? And Ren?" Jenn looked down onto the ground.

"NO!!! NEVER!!! I will never think that way!!!" I said agitatedly.

"Really?" Jenn asked.

"Yes." Jay hugged her tightly. "No what happened to you, you are still my Jenn. My one and only love in this world."

Jenn looked up at Jay and he smiled sweetly at her.

"Thank you." Jenn said.

Ren came up to me and hugged me from the back. I turned to him and smiled.

====================================================================

Sorry for the long wait. I just got back from travelling. Here's the new chapter!!! =)