Chapter Twenty Eight (Jay & Jenn)

Vampiric Romance Chapter Twenty Eight

*Jay’s POV*

When I told Jenn about Emilee slipping into coma of 2 days, she wanted to visit her. So on this day, we went to the castle. The servants told us that Ren and Emilee are at the garden. Jenn happily rush to the garden.

“JENN!!!!” I saw Emilee’s power is going towards Jenn. I used my power and raised a large stone nearby to go against the impact of the wind that Emilee is creating. The stone shattered in the air instantly when it rubbed against the wind power.

I went beside Jenn and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“Jenn, are you hurt?” I asked worriedly.

She smiled at me. “I’m fine.”

The wind is gushing roughly, sweeping pass everything around the garden.

“Jenn!” She focused on Emilee’s power, trying to control it.

“Jenn, you will hurt yourself. Stop it.” I said.

“Jay, it’s ok.” No. It’s not ok. Emilee’s power is too large for Jenn to handle.

“Jenn…” I held on to her even tighter.

“Do something!! I can’t hold it any longer!!” She shouted out to Ren.

Then, out of a sudden, everything stopped.

“Jenn!! Jenn!!” When everything calmed down, Jenn fainted.

Sir, how is she?” Dr Harry came to look at Jenn.

“She bears quite a big blow. It’s ok. I will prescribe some medicine and consume it with blood. She will recover anytime. Don’t worry. If she consumes some royal blood, she will recover faster.” Dr Harry packed his things and left the room.

“Jay, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…” Emilee apologized.

“It’s ok, Emi.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry Emilee. Jenn will be fine.” I smiled at her and turned back to look at Jenn.

“Let’s leave them alone.” Ren said and led Emilee out of the room.

I brushed my hand across her face.

“Please be alright.”

I stayed beside her all night. Till the next morning, she is finally awake.