Epilogue

I was sitting in my parents living room in my blue jeans and Tyde's tshirt.

I laid my hand on my, now 5 month, pregnant belly.

My husband walked in the room carrying my, now 3 year old, niece Anna Grace.

Tyde and I have been married for almost 3 years now. I'm now 20 and he's 21.

"Hey babe. What do you think our baby will look like?" He smiled.

We was at our gender reveal party, which only Liz knew the gender of.

She had the cake baked so no one would find out the gender before the party. Not even Tyde knew. Only Liz and I knew.

"I'm not sure and if you're trying to get me to spoil it, you're not getting anything." I laughed.

"Mel! Tyde! Come on! Where cutting the cake!" Liz yelled from the backdoor.

Tyde held out his hand smiling.

"Let's go find out our gender."

We arrived outside to see Liz carrying the knife.

She grabbed a plate and slowly cut the cake to reveal a blue piece of cake.

"And their baby is a boy!" Applause echoed all around us.

Tyde's family was here, along with my family and some of our cousins and other relatives.

"We're having a boy?!" Tyde squealed, jumping with excitement.

I laughed before kissing my over joyed husband.

Life was good and was going to be even better.