4.8

"Come on! I know you're not a huge fan of her being here, but we can still have fun. With or without Luke." Jack sighed. Him, Ben, and Tyde was trying to persuade me to go swimming with them. But I know she'll have to try and show off, in her words, her smoking hot bod.

I seriously almost slapped her when she said that.

"Fine! Now shut up!" I groaned, giving in.

I put on my pure white bathing suit. It was a two piece that had straps leading down into the back that hooked together. **see photo for details. I can't describe worth anything**

I grabbed my new beach towel I got for my birthday and walked into the hallway, closing my bedroom door behind me.

"Still hating your bathing suit choices." Ben sneered.

"Well I think she looks beautiful." Tyde smiled.

Arzaylea faked gagged before rolling her eyes at Luke, which made him snigger. I sighed before walking outside and shutting it behind me.

"Ignore her babe. You're a much better person than she'll ever dream of being." Tyde cooed in my ear. I smiled, wrapping my arms around him.

I sat down on the edge of the pool, pulling my hair up into a high bun.

"Leave it down." Tyde groaned beside me.

"But I don't want it wet!" I laughed.

"It'll dry eventually. But you still look beautiful with your hair up or down." He smiled.

"Then I'm leaving it up."

He groaned in defeat before jumping into the pool, soaking my body as well.

"Tyde." I yelled.

"That's my name."

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. I heard the door open and close before one person jumped into the pool and another sat on one of the chairs right behind me. I could feel them glaring into the back of my head

A blonde haired boy popped up from under the water shaking his usually quiffed hair, out of his blue orbs.

"Why the hell are you with her?" I whispered to myself before sighing.

I grabbed my towel, moving to the other side of the pool, secluding myself away from everyone.

"Stupid whore that can't keep her whorish filthy hands off my damn brother." I grumbled.

"What?" Luke asked.

"Nothing." I smiled sweetly. I'd rather not have more drama between us than we already have.

"Yeah sure." Ben laughed. He knew exactly what I said, probably because he was right in front of me. I had my towel laid on the hot concrete, in front of the deep end, which is where Ben was swimming at the time.

Luke glared at us laughing before getting out of the pool and sitting next to Arzaylea.

"Dick."
----

"Damn it Melanie! Why can't you get along with her?!" Luke screamed at me as Arzaylea clutched her face and our parents watched us, sniggering.

"Well maybe if you'd control your rat of a girlfriend, maybe I wouldn't have hit her!" I defended.

"You shouldn't have hit her to begin with!"

"She shouldn't have smarted off! Control her or it'll be your face next." I threatened, "Luke I want to get along with you, but with that thing in the way, there's no hope bud.."

He sighed before looking between me and Arzayleas crying frame.

He grabbed her hand, pulling her to his room, passing my somewhat shocked frame. I knew he'd chose her over his sister. He doesn't want to be single.

"YOU REMEMBER WHEN SHE CHEATED ON YOU WHILE YOU WAS ON TOUR WITH ONE DIRECTION?! WHO WAS THERE FOR YOU? IT SURE AS HELL WASNT HER!"