2.7

We rode around the city until we decided to park the truck and walk around. He grabbed my hand once he opened the door for me. I smiled at him before shutting the door and walking to a near shop that had some antiques in it. We stopped there and looked around. Christmas was around the corner, but it was still burning hot in the Australia.

I found Liz a few knick knacks to place around the house. I also found my dad some old cassette tapes and some old records for his record player. I paid for them and walked out.

I saw Tyde looking at a shirt he liked in a store but didn't buy it.

"Hey. I'll be back." He nodded before sitting down on a chair that was next to the shop. I grabbed the shirt and his size and paid for it. It wasn't expensive but it wasn't cheap. It was $29.99. It was worth it if he wanted it.

I thanked the shop owner and walked out but I didn't go over to Tyde just yet. Tyde was still sitting down, checking his Twitter. I could see some girls checking him out. Him being oblivious, didn't realize till they walked up.

"Hey baby." She flirted with him. I felt a pang of jealousy surge thorough my body.

"Hi." He smiled back politely, "If you'll excuse me, I have to go find my girlfriend."

"I'm sure she can wait." She said, lowering her top a little and sitting on his lap. I could tell he was uncomfortable.

I decided to help him out.

"Uh Tyde? Who's this?" I asked the girl.

"Cindy." She said smacking her gum and twirling her hair around her finger.

"Well Cindy, I would appreciate if you would get off of my boyfriend." I smugly told her.

She looked like she was offended then a light bulb must have went off.

"You're Luke Hemmings sister!" She screamed.

People looked our way before surrounding us. Tyde latched onto my hand so he wouldn't loose me.

I took photos with every fan before they all finally left.

"Get lost." I yelled at Cindy, "My boyfriend. Not yours. Keep your grimy mitts to yourself."

She stomped her foot and walked away.

"You're hot when your mad." Tyde laughed from beside me.

I shoved his arm, laughing.

"I better look sexy then cause here comes some idiots." I sighed, seeing some of Jacks friends that knew. One being that guy that bothered me at my house. I did find out his name was Cory. Cory Cotton. Another YouTube star that Jack explained to me.

"It's a Hemmings!" Ty yelled. It was a group. It was Ty, Garrett, Cory, Coby, and Cody.

I closed my eyes before leaning into Tyde.

I shook my head as he wrapped his arm around me.

"It's okay beautiful. Just be nice and they'll go away." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and the group that goes by the name of Dude Perfect walked over to us. I groaned as Cory checked me out. My crop top had ridden up on my stomach showing off more flat skin that I had hoped.

"Still with Tyde I see?" Coby asked for his twin.

I nodded, "That's obvious. He's next to me. I'm holding his hand." I lifted our connected hands up.

"We're going to hang out with you." Cody said, purposely annoying me.

"Go find Jack or someone. Not in the mood to put up with your crap." I groaned.

"Nah. We're good."
---

We walked around, the guys annoying us every step of the way. I ran my hands through my hair. Something I do when I'm stressed. Tyde noticed before sitting down and pulling my body on his lap. Ty stopped the guys from going any farther.

"It's okay. I promise. Calm down." Tyde whispers to me, running his fingers through my hair. I laid my head on his chest, trying to calm my breathing.

"You're doing great babe. Calm down. Nothing's going to happen. Not with me around." He spoke kinda loud. I listened to his heart beat as he whispered calming words to me.

"Hey! Are you okay?" I heard Jack yell as he ran over to me, with Luke and Ben following. Garrett shook his head.

"We all was walking and she started running her hand through her hair and he pulled her down and started calming her down. I don't know what happened."

"What a-are you d-doing here?" I stuttered.

"We came to the shops to look for Christmas gifts." Luke said bending down next to me, "But I think this is more important. We need to get you home. Tyde, do you mind? When you take her home, go in with her and tell our parents. Go to her room and make sure she lays down. Cuddle her if you need too. She won't listen unless you force her." I heard Ben tell him. I felt him nod. I was picked up and placed onto Tyde's back.

"I'll see you when we get home Mel." I heard Ben whisper to me, as he opened the truck door for Tyde.