4.1

It was now the next day. I was on the balcony, in the hot summer air. It was atleast 90 right now and it was only noon.

I sat my book down and got up out of the chair. I opened the balcony door and walked inside before heading straight to my suit case. I grabbed my mint green ruffled top and my matching bottom and put them on. I could see people from my balcony and people could see me.

I grabbed a towel, my sunglasses, and my tanning lotions before stepping out of my room and downstairs.

"Woah. Who let you buy that bathing suit?" Luke asked, being overprotective, "It barely covers you!"

"I bought that and it's fine Luke." My dad said, stepping out of their bedroom, which was on the first floor.

Luke sat back onto the couch, sulking. I rolled my eyes, walking out the door.

I squirted some lotion in my hand and started running it all over my body. I laid down on the chair, trying to tan.

About 10 minutes later I heard someone standing infront of me.

"May I help you?" I asked.

I opened my eyes to see three very attractive boys infront of me. I raised up, taking in every detail of them.

"My name Gilinsky. Jack Gilinksy."

"Nash Grier." He waved slightly.

"Cameron Dallas, or you can call me the man of your dreams beautiful."

"I know you!" I said, "Your from that vine app!"

They nodded before looking down, probably thinking I was one of those crazed fans.

"It's okay. I only know you from interviews. I'm not a crazed fan. Promise. I'm Melanie." I smiled.

I heard a door open and slam. I looked behind me to see Luke walking outside in his swimming trunks.

"I was going to ask your last name, but now I know." Gilinksy said. I slightly smiled before looking back at Luke who was standing right behind me.

"I swear Luke, if you pull that babe who is this? Stunt, I will kill you." I sighed. I saw Cameron laugh before Luke walked off and got into the pool.

"Sorry. He's just protective."

"We understand." Nash said, "So you in a relationship?"

I nodded before smiling.

"Yeah. You know Troye Sivan?" I asked.

"Yeah. I thought he was gay though?" Cameron asked.

"He is. I'm dating Tyde. His younger brother. We met through a YouTube convention and hit it off." I smiled.

"That's nice."

"Yeah.."

"I guess we better go. Can we swap numbers?" Cameron asked. I nodded before giving them my number. They waved goodbye and walked off and back onto the beach.

"You shouldn't give you number out like that." I heard someone behind me.

I turned around to see Coby and Cory.

"DAMN IT! I though I got away from you guys." I sighed, "And it's my damn number, I'll do whatever the hell I want with it."

I could see Jack walk outside and start to go back inside. I marched over to him and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Jack Hemmings!" He looked at me wearily.

"Yeah?"

"What the hell are they doing here?" I hissed.

"They was in Florida with their family and decided to stop by." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Make sure they stay away from me." I sighed. He nodded before telling them to follow him up to his room.

I walked back over to my chair I was previously sitting in and continued tanning.

I flipped over and started on my back.

"You're going to burn to a crisp." My dad laughed.

"Eh. Better than being stuck in that house with a guy that likes me." I sighed.

He nodded before sitting in the chair next to me. I flipped back over onto my stomach to see some guys looking at me.

Luke was still in the pool swimming around.

"That's one of the reason I didn't want to come too. Wasn't only you." My dad said, pointing to the guys. One winked at me. I could see Luke send him a glare.

I sighed before getting up and sticking my feet in the water.

One of the guys wolf whistled before one of his friends patted him on the back. I flipped him off, my dad laughing behind me.

"That's my girl."