2.4

"I should. But I'm the luckiest guy. I have a beautiful girl, amazing friends, and an amazing job." He smiled.

I kissed his lips again, letting it linger a little. I mainly did that because I could see the boys staring out the window.

I flipped them off, still remaining in Tyde's lap.

"Mel. Please. I'm sorry. I accept you. I need you in my life." I heard Jack shout.

I looked at him and smiled before forgiving him.

But one thing that hurt was that as long as Luke and I are not on speaking terms, I've lost the boys in my life, other than Ashton who still talks to me.

Luke looked at me before walking away, the guys following behind him.

"I've got 2 out of 3." Tyde laughed.

"I'm just happy your family isn't like this." I sighed again.

"Me too. I don't know what I would have did if they hadn't accepted you right away. Especially Sage." He smiled.

Sage and I are close. I mean, close. She's like the sister I never had.

I nodded before getting up, Tyde following my movements. I grabbed his hand before walking inside. The boys, minus Ben and Jack, was sitting on the couch.

"Mel! I still hate you and Tyde, but I want to let you know that Tyde, your sister is hot." Luke laughed.

Tyde looked like he was going to burst any moment.

"Baby, calm down. He's just doing it to get under your skin." I said, pushing Tyde's hair back into place.

"Like I said before, if we need to break up for you to be happy with your brothers again, I'll do it but that doesn't mean I won't stop loving you Melanie." He choked out. I could hear the guys pausing the game.

I looked down before looking back at him.

"I don't think that's for the best Tyde. I could bring home someone who does drugs and abuses me and they still would prefer them over you."

"No. Don't say that. I'd rather you be with Tyde than someone like that." Michael quickly piped in.

"Me too." Calum agreed, "It's Luke that has the problem with him."

"I'd rather you be with someone like that."

I looked at Luke, my mouth open in shock.

"You're an absolute dick Luke. Of course you'd rather see that. I'd rather be dead than be here with you!" I yelled. I saw our parents descend down the stairs.

"What's going on?" My dad asked.

"Luke admitted he'd rather me be with someone who beat me and did drugs than with someone like Tyde, who actually treats me with respect."

Liz looked shocked at her son.

"Luke! How dare you? That's shallow. That is your sister. Your supposed to be there for her."

"Nope.-" he popped the 'p', "She's a whore. She's probably slept around with the whole community." He laughed.

"This isn't the boy I raised. I don't know what happened to you Lucas." Liz defended. My dad walked over to me and pulled my body into a tight hug.

"Aw look! Daddy to the rescue!" He grumbled.

"I can't help it your dad saw one look at you and fled." I yelled.

He looked shocked before getting up and walking toward me.

Each step he would take to me, I would back up. Eventually I hit the back of the wall.

"Don't hit me again. Please." I begged.

Luke face changed from angry to worried. Worried because his sister though he was going to hit her again.

"I'm not going to hurt you Mel. Never again." He sighed, pulling me into a hug. I relaxed into the hug before he let go.

"Hey man. I'm Luke. Nice to meet you. Don't hurt her or you'll have all of us on your tail." Luke smiled. Tyde caught on before introducing himself.

"Don't worry about that. I'm Tyde. She means the world to me." He shook his had before man hugging him.

I smiled at my boyfriend and brother finally getting along.
----

"No! Tyde!" I laughed. He was trying to shove me off of my bed. I was beating him at Mario Kart and he was getting frustrated.

"Come in." I shouted once I heard someone knock on my door.

I saw Luke open the door, Ashton standing behind him.

I crossed the finish line and jump in victory.

"Suck it Tyde." I laughed.

He cracked a grin before looking at my brother and his curly haired friend.

"I was wondering if you guys wanted some pizza? Mikey ordered some." I looked at Tyde and nodded.

"Sure. But don't poison it." I laughed.

Luke smiled before walking out of the room, us following him.