Chapter 1- well this is awkward

A/N at the end

Really wasn't expecting that. Really didn't want to see that. Well kinda... errrrr I mean definitely not.

I turned around quickly once I realized I was still kinda looking.

"You can look at me, I'm your ..mate."

"I'd rather not!" I spat rather aggressively.

"What does that mean!?!" He growled out, clearly frustrated with my tone.

"It means you need to put some clothes on before we can talk." I respond calmer than my previous one, but still not entirely calm.

I heard shuffling. Then nothing.

"You can look now!" He spat at me.

I turned around slowly. Greyson had found a blanket that we use for the animals in our clinic and had it wrapped around his waist. But he was still shirtless, which made me feel awkward and made it hard to breath. I gently patted my pocket to make sure I still had my asthma puffers in my pocket and sighed in relief when they were there. Even though I knew that they wouldn't change the way I was breathing at the moment.

"What is there to talk about?" He asked me. "I mean you are coming to my pack house with me." His aggressive personality that I hadn't often seen was beginning to irritate me.

Before I had met Greyson, I had heard that he was an aggressive arse, but I had only seen that side of him a few times in my entire life. But now, he seemed more aggressive than ever.

"Your acting like an arse." I replied. I don't know why, but I was getting upset over nothing important, and tears were forming but I didn't shed a single one, because he wasn't worth it.

For a second I swore I saw his eyes soften back to the grey colour they used to be. But as I studied his eyes more, I realized that his eyes hasn't changed from the dull grey eyes that were filled with anger and hate.

"I have a good reason to why I act the way I do."

"Well than how about you share it with me."

"Have you ever just felt like something is wrong, or like you feel like you've done something before but it's never really happened. Well I feel like that, except like everything is wrong. I remember that around 5 years ago my wolf used to be a dark stormy blue almost black, and now I'm just this grey colour. I remember once feeling happy and loved but... now... I just feel hate and anger. And I feel like I had this fuzzy dream that felt so real."

The door was suddenly slammed open by my now grown up brother, Chase carrying my 4 year old little brother, Will, yeah my parents had another child but they're only 37 now.

"Blue are you-"

He stopped talking and stared at Greyson. I turned around and saw anger and hurt flash through his eyes and also love.

"What the fūck did you do to me Lucy!" He yelled suddenly before passing out.

-----

I'm sorry I didn't update tbh I was kinda just lazy and decided that I was gonna play destiny.

If any of you guys play destiny on the Xbox one add me as a friend. I'm DarkSoulCharm

Sorry for being a lazy butt please don't hate me.

Audrey S