Chapter 3- Why can't I?

I know it makes no sense that we don't know who we are. And that's when we started hysterically laughing.

I only now noticed how amazing he looked. He looked younger when he laughed, he also looked more gentle and handsome than his straight face.

"Well we know who you are!" A voice piped out from behind me, making me jump.

Before my mate could pull me over to him, an arm shot out from no where and pulled me behind their body.

"Let her go!" He growled out. His arm reached out for me.

"Alpha Greyson I can't let you do that!" The man standing in front of me informed him.

"I'm an alpha... I-i still don't understand why I can't see her." Greyson said more to himself.

The man in front of me (let's call him Tim) pulled out his phone. Showing him pictures of dead bodies and injured werewolves and deserted/destroyed packs.

Greyson's face remained neutral.

"You don't remember this? Oh why should you? You don't care about anyone but yourself!?" Tim yelled out.

I moved to walk around Tim but he stopped me.

"Do you really want this to happen to you doll?" Tim said showing me a picture of a body torn to shreds. My heart started beating faster.

"I would NEVER hurt her!" Greyson yelled out.

I pulled back from Tim and Greyson. My heart was pounding in my ears and it was hard to breath. Still Tim wouldn't let Greyson pass.

Greyson seemed to get more and more angry, his body shifting into his wolf form.

My vision got filled with black dots.
And I passed out.

----

Blue's pov (her wolf calls herself blue in case you forgot- and no her wolf doesn't know what's going on or who she is)

I pushed back my human and shifted quickly, knowing that Greyson was gonna kill the measly human.

My human is very weak. Which makes her stupid, which makes her do stupid things, which made her pull away from our mate.
Who is apparently overprotective and ruthless.

I was able to put two and two together really quickly.

Greyson is my mate and we don't know who we are or how we got here all we know is that we're mates, Greyson committed those murders most likely, and he won't hurt us.

But I'm not like him I'm gonna save Tom...errr Tim?

I leaped forward when I realized I had zoned out and Tim was beaten and bloody on the floor. I land in front of Tim and Greyson pulls back from his final blow as to not injure me.

'MOVE!' I hear his voice come through my head. I decide to listen but instead of moving to the side I move towards him. 'Stop.' His voice is quieter now, his wolf is calming down, allowing me to approach him.

'You can't kill him.'

'Why not?!'

'Cause he has a pack and a family.'

He just grunted.

'Plus he saved us.'

I sat down next to Greyson and rated my head on his shoulder.

I caught my reflection in a mirror. And my reflection changed for a split second.
Something felt wrong about my wolf.

I don't know what. I look normal. What's wrong with being a rusty auburn?

------------------------

My chapters have been shirt lately but I'm trying to update more often.

Audrey S