Chapter 18

Luke pushed a button "hello?" I heard a man's voice over the doorbell thing

"Hi, it's Luke Adams, here to see mrs Coetzee" the big black gates opened

"Mrs Coetzee?" I asked Luke as we started walking into the driveway

"She got married last year"

We walked through a hedge and when we reached the front door it opened.

"Welcome mr.Adams" a man dressed in some kind of butlers outfit said "and miss...?"

"This is Kate Isles" Luke said as I was too stressed to talk

A man walked down the stairs that was right infront of us "hello, you're probably here to see Minette"

"Yes, Luke Adams and my fiancee Kate Isles" Luke said walking up to the brunette man (picture above of M.S played by Jeremy Sumpter)

"I'm M.S, Minette will be down in a minute" he said as he shook Luke's hand "and you must be Kate" he turned to face me with a small grin "it's a pleasure to meet you"

I stood there frozen, just staring at the man my sister married, I have never met him or seen him with Minette but I can tell that he loves my sister "yes, I'm... uhm... I'm Kate, lovely to meet you t-"

I stopped talking when I saw a figure behind M.S, a beautiful, tall, thin, tanned, blonde figure. She was wearing a short summer dress and six inch heels, her hair was in a perfect bun and on her side, holding her hand was a little girl about 3 years old. (A/E hey guys, I changed Minette's age, she is 6 years older than Kate and not only 2 so that means Minette is 25 now)

"Kate, I can't believe it's really you" Minette said with tears in her eyes "I haven't seen you in forever" M.S picked up the girl and Kate gave me a big hug. I couldn't help but hug her back, this is what I wanted my entire life, I wanted to hug my sister and spend every moment with her. I hate my parents for leaving her alone in Australia.

"Minette, I missed you so much" I said as I slowly stopped hugging her.

Minette turned her head to face Luke "so this is the guy mom and dad are forcing you to marry?"

I slowly turned to look at Luke, I hated him but now I really like him, he is an amazing friend and I don't think I'd ever have seen Kate again if it wasn't for him. But I don't want him to know that. "Yes" He looked disappointed and gave a small, sad smile "and who is this?" I looked at the little girl comfortably hugging M.S.

"Oh this is Amelia, our daughter, and our son, Daniel is still asleep"

"You have 2 children?" I was so surprised

"Yeah, but you guys have probably been flying for forever so I'll take you to your room, oh yeah, there's only one mattress so you are gonna have to share"

____________________________________

Hey guys
So sorry for another short chapter but I hope you enjoy♡
Thanx
Zoe