2) Stop the damn Flirting

Stop the damn flirting!

This is just another thing that annoys the hell out of me. I never knew people could flirt so shamelessly before I this. Well it was horrifying to see how girls on wattpad flirted, openly.

For example, I once saw that a girl had written on some guy’s account,

Hey, you’re some friggin’ delicious piece of meat. You look so tasty *drools* Can I taste you?

XXXX

I honestly had the urge to puke. And you know what the boy replied, you’d laugh at his hilarious reply.

Sorry:( But I have a girlfriend!

God! I was grinning like an idiot at the embarrassment of the girl. If there is any way a person could die out of embarrassment, then I’m sure the girl would have been dead by now. I don’t know what she replied to him after that. But I bet she was beyond embarrassed when she read his reply. I wish I could see her face. Ah!

 Another horrifying incident, where again some dumb bimbo had posted on a guy’s message board.

Hey:) God! You are so sexy! What sexy creature fucked your mother to produce you! :* :* God! I think Imma faint here, right now! I wish I could live with you and your sexiness!  Jesus Christ! <3 <3

I swear if I was the boy here, I would have replied.

Thanks for the compliment. And even for complimenting my father as ‘sexy’. I’d surely tell him you said that! And oh yeah, surely you’d be to live with my sexiness, but girl unfortunately, you will have to die for that! I mean, my girlfriend will skin you alive if she finds out that you are flirting with me. And I’m sure you don’t wanna die sooooo soon, right?! Well if you still wanna live with my sexiness, then its alright! But make sure to put 911 on speed dial, because you know, when my girlfriend punches someone, it’s a really hard one! So yeah….we wouldn’t want her getting into jail now, would we?

Pat on my back. That was a good one!

People, these days. I mean, really? If you wanna flirt that bad, then PM that person. Why do you openly want to display your sluttiness for people to see?!

Boys are no less. Some open accounts only to flirt with girls and nothing else. To all those boys who are reading this right now, I want to say- Wattpad is the place to read, discover and share books. I think its description on Google clearly mentions that. I don’t remember reading ‘A place to flirt’ in it. So if you really want to open an account to flirt, then get a damn facebook! You can flirt there all you want and no one would say anything, but save wattpad from getting all filthy with your stupid-lame  goey-goey messages!

And oh, I have nothing against people flirting, really, I could care less as long as it doesn’t involve me. But just stop flirting on people’s message boards. It disgusts the people that read them. You can always message the person, right? Right.

Ok, anyways, that’s all I would like to say.

Happy Wattpading Wattpaders,

Peace xoxoxo