"Lauren, what you just said is true.. But not for us. You see, sometimes a person has too many issues.. and a relationship can't help that. Or.. having me 'help' you isn't enough. Sometimes the problems we have are too bad and go far too deep. It's okay if you help eachother with problems or be a listening ear.. But not when it goes at the expense of yourself. Not when helping your partner damages you.. Then it's toxic and poison. Because in that way, you destroy yourself." Camila tried to make the older girl understand.

Tears almost falling but she did her hardest best to hold back.

"I destroyed you, didn't I?" Lauren asked her voice thick of emotion. Camila looked down. She didn't want to answer this question.

"What about love? Love can conquer all remember?" She tried again. She didn't want to let this go. She needed Camila's help.

The brown eyed girl swallowed hard.
"The love I have for you isn't enough to help you.. Sometimes love isn't enough to fix someone.."

Then it hit Lauren pretty hard. It was like Camila was right. It was like she finally understood it all.. She was too unstable to be with Camila. They were both chaotic people. Love sometimes isn't enough to fix someone when their problems are far too deep. That's the hardest thing to accept for Lauren. The fact that she had to accept that their love for eachother wasn't enough to fix them.. They were broken.

Being with eachother broke them even more..

She let go of Camila's hands.

"You're right.. I understand now." She whispered. "Can I hug you?"

Camila smiled and opened her arms wide. They hugged tightly. Neither one of them wanting to let go..ever.

"Camz.. I want you to know. That you were the best thing that ever happened to me.. Like the best heartbreak I've ever experienced, the best bad thing that ever happened to me. I don't like being poisoned but you are worth it. Cause even if our love wasn't perfect, every moment with you was..." She had to choke back some tears as she gripped Camila tighter. Her nails digging into Camila's back.

She pulled away, her hands placed on Camila's arm. "I'm sorry.. For all the things I put you through because I didn't think with my stupid head. You deserved so much. It's a shame I couldn't give it to you. I regret hurting you so many times but at the same time I don't regret it at all.. Because everything was us. Everything gave me you. If I could do it all over again, I would. You were worth it. Thank you for making me worth it." She wiped away the tears that rolled down her cheek.

"I feel like this is the kinda love that took me seconds to fall for but a lifetime to get over it.." Camila whispered softly, looking down at their intertwined hands.

Lauren then turned around to go back to the others.

"Lauren?" Camila said making the other girl turn around. "I still wanna be there for the baby and.. you. Just not in that way. So if you need to go to the hospital for the check ups or whatever I will gladly take you there, as your friend."

Lauren smiled at her. "That would be great, thank you."

They both walked over to their friends.

"Talked things out?" Dinah questioned. "We are on good terms. The baby is mine in case you didn't know." Camila said casually grabbing some of Dinah's fries. While Dinah spat out her drink.

"Say what now?" Camila laughed so hard because drink was all over the table now.

Jade looked a little shocked. "Now I understand what you didn't want to tell me in the store." She turned to Taylor.