Chapter 15~ Revealed

That morning, Barry headed down to a crime scene of a bomber.

"What do you got?" Joe asked. Barry was focused on the scene but his mind was fixated on the other night. He shouldn't have taken Oliver's warning about Kyra lightly. He didn't want to believe it but, seeing is believing.

"Barry?" He snapped out of this train of thought and focused back on his job.

"Bombers typically have their own unique signatures. Crimped wires, fragmentation. The level of sophistication shows once I've analysed it. You show me a bomb, I can usually find a clue in it"

"It's as if the floor just blew itself up. Things don't just blow up." Barry stated.

"Security guard said our bomber was a woman, red hair. Must've cut the security camera's feed." Eddie said walking over from interviewing witnesses/

"There's no footage, but there might be something else. Some kind of small charge blasted the doorknob off." Barry said scrambling through the debris.

"Any idea what's missing?" Joe asked

"My guess is one of these files. It's gonna take days to figure out which one." Eddie replied.

"Let's let Barry do his thing" Joe said as he and Eddie walked off leaving Barry.

Jitters

Kyra walked into Jitters with a pounding headache. She ordered her Chai Latte and sat down at a table. The sun came through the window shining into her eyes, she pulled her sunglasses on and rubbed her head.

"One chai latte with soy milk." Iris said bringing Kyra her drink. She placed the drink down and pulled up a chair.

"Thank you" Kyra said as she pulled about two Panadol tablets and swallowed them down.

"Hard night?" Iris asked with a wide smile on her face.

"Huh?"

"You know with that guy from the bar?" Kyra squinted her eyes removing her sunglasses.

"I didn't know you were looking for a boyfriend"

"Who said anything about a boyfriend? Just because you sleep with someone, doesn't mean they're your boyfriend."

"No relationship, no emotions just sex." Kyra finished her statement and focused on her drink.

"Anyway. I started a blog." Iris said. Kyra raised her eyebrows in interest.

"About what?"

"The Streak." Iris said. Kyra didn't know how to react, I mean sure it would be putting Iris in danger but it wasn't her problem, not until Viper was written about.

"I think The Flash sounds better." Kyra said. She felt her phone buzz from within her purse.

"Argh I have a meeting to get too." She stood up and thanked Iris and left for work.

Star Labs

"A file number is all the info you have on the bomber?" Cisco said in an annoyed tone.

"CCPD's been ordered off the case." Barry explained

"Well, who has the power to do that?"

"The army. Some general. His name was Eiling, I think."

"General Wade Eiling" Dr Wells said

"You know him?"

"Yeah, I know him."