Chapter 7~ Anyone for Drinks?

"Uh-can't uh- breathe!" Kyra muttered over the phone. Her body lay on the cold, hard polished floor. Motionless, her eyes struggled to stay open. She was giving up, her body too weak to fight. Her head was slowly heading towards the ground, when she felt two strong arms lift her up.

Later

"Barry she's going to be ok." Caitlin reassured an extremely worried Barry. He hadn't left Kyra's side once. Her figure lay perfectly still, her hair fanned out across the stack of pillows and her face was pale.

"How was she exposed to the gas?" Caitlin asked. Barry thought very carefully, not wanting to reveal her secret.

"She must have breathed it in when Nimbus attacked the mall." Barry tried to convince Team Flash.

"Wouldn't she have collapsed sooner then?" Caitlin pushed the matter, not one hundred percent convinced. Barry's eyes widened.

"Maybe her body reacts differently to others." His voice was shaky, he was trying to make up a believable answer. Caitlin eyed him and walked away. Cisco pulled out Kyra's bag and started going through it.

"Hey what are you doing?" Barry asked.

"Duh! Going through her bag! Who would pass the opportunity to rummage through a billionaires stuff?!" Cisco stated, quite excitedly. Barry curiously looked over at Cisco. Cisco pulled out her phone, his face lit up like a little kid at Christmas time.

"Imagine all the celebrity contacts we could get off her phone!" Cisco was acting like a school girl. He turned on the phone, her lock screen picture was of her, Oliver, Thea, Laurel Lance and Tommy Merlyn. The boys looked at the picture, they were all smiling together. Barry had never seen Kyra smile like that before, she was happy.

"Ok, I know Oliver but who are the others?" Cisco asked.

"Uh. That's Thea, her little sister and that's Laurel Lance." Barry added.

"And Tommy Merlyn." The boys looked up to see Kyra. She was sitting up looking at them. Her eyes watered a bit and the name of Tommy.

"He was me and Oliver's best friend."

"Was?" Cisco titled his head.

"He uh- died, saving Laurel from her office during the quake." Her voice was shaky and her eyes stared to water. Barry felt really bad for letting Cisco ask. Cisco looked to the ground, he felt responsible for bringing it up.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked." Cisco apologised.

"Its fine Cisco" She said, standing up grabbing her bag. She noticed she was wearing Star Labs tracksuit.

"Uh why am I wearing this?"

"When I came to get you, you were in your underwear." Barry said, blushing.

"Yeah I'll never forget that" Cisco stated. Earning him a death stare from Kyra. She walked around the lab, impressed by what she saw. Caitlin walked in. She was shocked to Kyra awake and moving very well.

"Anyone up for a drink?" Cisco asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah I'm in." Kyra replied

'Yeah count me in" Barry added. The three turned to look at Caitlin.

"Fine." She said, giving into the pressure.

"But I have to change." Kyra said, pointing at her body.

"Ok you and Caitlin go ahead and I'll take Kyra back to change." Barry decided. Kyra nodded, she and Barry headed outside.

"Jump." Barry said. Kyra had a confused expression plastered on her face.

"Jump into my arms, and I'll super sped you home." Kyra nodded and jumped into Barry's arms.

They arrived at the mansion, Kyra unlocked the door and attempted to walk the stairs. She stumbled back, only to be caught by Barry. He helped her up the stairs into her room.

Barry sat at the end of her bed, while she changed. He could see her reflection through the mirror of her wardrobe. He couldn't help but watch her. His eyes wandered over every inch of her toned body. He started to blush as she removed her shirt, revealing her black lace bra. He turned away and walked to the window looking over the pool. Kyra came out in a tight red dress with multiple zips on the front, black strappy heels, gold and black earrings, smokey eye makeup and coral lipstick. Her hair flowed in its natural loose curls.

"Wow." Barry's jaw hit the ground.

"I thought most girls took all day to get ready, but you took 5 minutes!" Barry said, he was impressed that she looked that good, in such little time.

"Well I'm not like most girls."