Chapter 3~Central City

Time. We all have it. Some people have more than others. Some choose to use it wisely and some choose to waste it. In time things can happen that can really change someone, time can run out but the main problem is that there is never enough time.

For a particular Barry Allen, time is always against him. He lives his life running late. Whether it was to work or to meetings, he was basically late to everything. Time was against him.

9 months. 6574.36 hours. What could happen in that time?

In that time Barry Allen became something else, he became someone else.

That amount of time is enough to completely cloud someone in darkness. For Kyra, the events in that time had plunged her into the bony grasp of darkness itself. She too had become someone else.

---

"No, I specifically told you to arrange the meeting for this Thursday! Not next Thursday!" Kyra hung up her phone. She rubbed her head in frustration over her incompetent intern. She entered Jitters groaning at the site of the long line.

"Great... Just great" Nobody likes to wait. Especially a very impatient Kyra Queen. The sound of people complaining and groaning made her want to strangle someone.

"Chai Latte with soy milk" Kyra ordered.

"Coming right up. Hey are you new to Central? I've never seen you around?" The waitress looked at up at Kyra. She left her black sunglasses on inside, too annoyed to remove them.

"Yeah I just moved here" Not wanting to reveal too much information to a complete stranger.

"Oh well my name is Iris by the way." The waitress stuck out her hand. Kyra did the same also handing Iris her credit card to pay. She noticed Iris eyeing her credit card, she quickly grabbed it off her and thanked her for the drink.

With her chai latte in hand, Kyra walked towards a seat and took off her sunglasses, running one hand through her hair. She saw a familiar face.

"Kyra? What are you doing in Central City?" Barry asked in a particular perky tone.

"I live here now. I moved my company headquarters to Central, because I have less chance of being robbed walking down the street here, than in Starling." A small laugh escaping her smile. Barry laughed. But he got pulled away from their conversation by Iris.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Iris had smacked Barry's arm in annoyance.

"You didn't tell me you know Kyra Queen!"

"I know Kyra Queen, I danced with her at the Queen Christmas party when I worked the Starling case" Barry commented back.

"YOU'VE BEEN TO THE QUEEN MANSION!" Iris shouted

"Yeah"

"Oh my god. Kyra is much hotter in person! She has made Forbes list top 100 most powerful women 4 years in a row and look at her outfit! She is a style icon!" Iris said as she stared over at the young billionaire being completely star struck.

From the other side of the room, Kyra watched the two interact. She watched every movement they made. She watched every feature on Barry's face. She could tell by the way he looked at Iris that he was in love with her, but Kyra knew it wasn't real.

Later that night

The female vigilante perched herself upon a building looking down on a still very awake Central City. Her green and black ombre hair blew in face. She concentrated on every sound, every movement and everything surrounding her. She noticed a surge of lightning below her. The Flash

She leaped from her spot, cascading down her length of black silk only to land in front of The Flash. Men charged towards her, she sprung into battle mode. She darted towards them, drawing out her venom coated Sais (modified daggers think Elektra from DareDevil).

The Flash stood there in awe, at her amazing martial arts skills. She took down a drug cartel without even getting one scratch on her body.

She turned around to face The Flash. Her masked fitted perfectly over her eyes only leaving her metallic green lipstick smirk visible.

"Who are you?" The Flash asked, his voice stern and serious.

"They call me Viper"

And with that, she disappeared into the shadows without a trace.

Not to be confused with the Marvel villain Viper. Picture of Viper's outfit above. Special thanks to sasababalala for helping me name Viper.