Chapter 1~Backstory

A lot of people have a back story, they determine and explain how people turned out to be who they are. Backstories can be complicated, they can be simple. Kyra's is kind of both.

Being the middle child, she lived in the shadow of her older brother, Oliver Queen. Her little sister Thea Queen looked up to Kyra as a role-model. Kyra was always closer to her father, they shared the same interests in cars and business. Her mother, well they weren't so alike but still close.

Kyra and Robert were one in the same. He taught her all about cars and so formed her love of cars and her fascination in engineering. She learned the key factors in maintaining a successful business thus having her own multi-billion dollar company at the age of 24 and they shared a bond stronger than any father and son or mother and daughter.

When Oliver and Robert were lost at sea, presumed dead, she changed. She avoided home jetting around the world for her company, not knowing what home was anymore. Kyra didn't allow herself to open up to new relationships, there was only an endless string of guys. Her face became blank and emotionless, only allowing a fake smile to appear know and then.

One night, Kyra arrived unexpectedly to the annual Queen Christmas party. Although what she didn't know, is that on that one night, she would meet the person who would change her life forever.

Barry Allen