Planning.

A/n-
Hi all! I know, I know. I have not updated since FOREVER, but I really had no time at all, given my new college schedule. Yes people, I am in college now, and my first semester exam just got over yesterday. The semester has been crazyyyyy, what with the new environment, new friends,crushes, the tremendous workload andd exams. So I did not want to write this chapter half heartedly. I am so sorry it took so long, I had a ton of other stuff on my mind. So, here it is!
-----------

Planning.

Vanessa's POV

The next morning is both, bright and gloomy. I am worried for Amy; I still have no idea how she is taking the news of the possibility that her immediate family might get attacked. I know she despises both of them, but family is family. I know the differences in their opinion have arisen when Amy hit her teens, and that she has had a wonderful childhood. Though she doesn't show it, she really cares for her family, especially her dad. I have, on many occasions, seen her go through her family photos on her phone.

I think she just puts up this tough facade to keep up with her rebel personality, but I know for a fact that deep down, Amy is a really, really sensitive person.

And that's what is worrying me more.

The warmth of my blanket is too comfortable to get out of, so I stay there, wrapped like a cocoon, even when I smell coffee from the kitchen.

God bless Jake.

Jake.

His thought brings up a funny feeling in my tummy, and I feel a smile creeping up on my face. It's funny how just the mention of his name brings out such a strong reaction in me.