Discoveries

A/N:

HI YOU GUYS! 

Are you surprised about how I am updating twice this week?

Its because...

*drumroll*

THE WATTYS ARE HERE!

I am entering the watty awards 2015, and for that the story needs to be completed before 31st august (!!). But thats good news for you guys, since I'll be updating almost every second day. I need you to support me, as you always have. 

I AM SO EXCITED!

Here is the next chapter.

_______________________

DISCOVERIES

Samantha Winget.

I stood there. My eyes wide, my mouth hanging open. My eyes were fixed on the bold lettering spelling out her name.

S-A-M-A-N-T-H-A W-I-N-G-E-T.

Not Evelyn.

As if we already weren't confused. As if we already didn't have enough people whose identity needs to found out. As if this case wasn't enough messed up.

We get Samantha Winget.

Great.

Who are Adam and Rupali? And who is this Samantha?

My mind starts building a gazillion scenarios.

Are they kidnappers?

Nah. Too dangerous for them to live under the same house as we do. Plus if Eve (Samantha!) was kidnapped and brought here, she would have definitely shown some signs of...fear?

So nope. Not kidnappers.

Then is Eve (Ugh. SAMANTHA) really led to believe that Adam (or whoever he is) is going to marry her?

But if that were the case, why would she go all the trouble of changing her name?

So nope. That possibility too is ruled out.

BUT THEN WHO IS SHE AND WHY IS SHE HERE??

"Vanessa!"

Amy's high pitched scream brings me back to reality. I had forgotten that she was in the next room. Maybe she found something?

Lets hope she did, atleast.

"Coming!"

I hop over the mess in the room that includes smelly tshirts (GROSS!) and inside-out pants. Eve's side of the room is much cleaner. Thank God for that.