This time the crowd parted in front of me. The people's faces held a great deal of different emotions. Some admiration, some pity, some amusement. Mainly worry though.

I pressed the button on the wall, and the metal gate opened. I stepped into the arena, and sat on the hood of the demolished car, patiently waiting for my opponent.

He came through the other door and looked at me oddly. Then his features shifted and it turned into that same bored face he had while fighting G-Dragon. That face made me tremble with rage.

I glanced at my shaking fist frowning. Then I jumped off the car landing on the balls of my feet. Yugyeom rolled his shoulders and nodded at the crowd. The music started. The beat was edgy, but rythmic. It helped me focus.

He was looking at me, waiting for me to move, something I didn't really want to do. I circled him the way a lioness might circle her pray before striking. I shifted forwards slightly, my eyes on his left side, and he fell for it.

 He rolled to the right, lashing out with a sweeping kick in the direction he thought I was going to lunge in. Then he realised that I hadn't moved. The crowd laughed at him and I showed him a grin. He looked furious. Two can play the game.

He lunged without warning, but I was ready regardless. I whirled to the right, so fast that I was behind him before he noticed. He spun around, and with the speed of a striking snake, struck me in the chest. I let out a little oomph of pain, but ducked in time to avoid another blow. I kicked his injured arm and sent a flurry of punches at his now unprotected face.

We danced like that for a while. Until the song ended and the whistle sounded. Rasa was looking at me with new eyes now. No one but a selected few had stayed up against him for more than one song.

The crowd was awed. My odds weren't so bad anymore.

A scrawny boy ran in and threw us both a bottle of water. Yugyeom caught it and drank deeply, but I wasn't looking for an easier path to victory. I caught the bottle and threw it into one of the metal barrels. It hid the bottom with a clang.

I heard my name been chanted behind the railings. ''Zee! Zee! Zee!''

Yugyeom looked at the water bottle, now disgusted and dropped it on the floor. The clear liquid poured out onto the dust.

We stimulaniously nodded at the DJ, and a new song began to play. I slid on my pair of brass knuckles. It was round two. Things were expected to get dirty.

Yugyeom was eyeing me more warily this time, trying not to make the same mistake. I wasn't planning on waiting this time though. I struck without warning.

My knuckles hit him under the chin, forcing his head back as I pounded mercilessly. This was a bittersweet revenge for G-Dragon.

I thought too much. Yugyeom managed to duck one of my blows and rugby tackle me. We tumbled, him on top and I felt my hat slip off my head.

There was a gasp from the crowd. I blinked and his fist was quivering above me. I wondered what made him stop.

Then I realised my bun had become loose when my cap fell off. My hair was a tangle of black around my face. 'Shit,' I thought to myself.

His gaze travelled downwards towards my chest and hips. On impulse, I slapped him. He then realised he was still on top and scuttled off, cheeks burning.

I rose, brushing dust off my pants and jersey, when I realised the music stopped. The arena was so silent you could hear a pin drop.

''You...'' Yugyeom whispered.

''I'm what?'' I snapped.

''You're a girl.''

* * * * *

''Oh really?'' I asked sarcastically.

''I was fighting you this whole time, and all along you were...just a girl?''

I just stared at the remark. ''You're too judgemental to be down here, you know that? Yes, I'm a girl. That didn't stop me from kicking your ass minutes earlier.''

He bristled. I hurt his proud ego.

Yet I had enough. I picked up my brass knuckles off the floor, slipped them in my pocket and looked him in the eye. Then I grabbed him by that perfect tousled hair and kneed him in the face. He stumbled back and fell on the floor, nose dripping blood. He was too stunned to do anything but stare in disbelief.

''Hmm, let's see. That was for G-Dragon. And this...'' I stomped heavily on his crotch. ''Is for my hat. It was limited edition you know.''

I spat in his direction and walked out. I looked back and could see JB and Mark holding him back and him cursing like a fiend.

I dared it. I winked in his direction.