This Ends Here

Herobrine's POV: 
This had to end now. My brother will die. My replacement is dead. But now Notch needs to go. So I formed a plan.

**Time Skip**

Slowly I walked into a town. I had a hood over my face and a sword in my hand. A grin formed on my face as I walked in between all of the peasant's.

Quietly I chanted a spell. Making many people die who were around me. My grinned widened as people shrieked in horror. Quickly, I flew up into the air and slaughtered millions.

My smile widened even more when my brother appeared.

First Persons POV:
Herobrine and Notch faced eachother. They eyed eachother down. Both of the men held a diamond sword. Gripping them with rage. The two men rushed at eachother.

Herobrine jumped up in the air, swinging his sword at Notch. He blocked it. Soon they were swigging their swords at eachother and blocking the others swings. Notch punched Herobrine in the face, sending him back at bit. Herobrine stopped himself with his blade.

Quickly Notch charged at Herobrine and swung his sword down, meeting with Herobrine's sword. His arms shook and he pushed Notch back. They continued to dodge eachother attacks. Notch punched Herobrine in the face again, but he recovered faster.

They swung at each other, Herobrine getting in a kick, knocking Notch back. He looked up and jumped up into the air. Landing back onto the ground, creating a dent in the dirt. Herobrine dodged the attack. Both of them regained their focus, and started to swing at each other.

Notch got past Herobrines blocks and cut him in the stomach. He then punched Herobrine in the face and grabbed his feet. Notch threw Herobrine on the ground, kicking him away. This knocked the sword out of Herobrines hand. Herobrine tried a desperate attempt to summon lightning and fire it at Notch, but he was too quick.

Notch kicked him away and ran towards him again. This time Herobrine teleported behind Notch and hit him in the head. He teleported in front of Notch farther away. They looked at each other for a second before running at each other.

Herobrine realized just at the moment he didn't have a sword. He dodged Notch's swing. Notch reacted by grabbing Herobrine and punching him. Herobrine teleported away and ran at Notch teleporting in front of him. He let out a spasm of punches on Notch, knocking him away.

Herobrine ran at Notch again, delivering a punch that sent out a sonic boom. Sending Notch into the mountain. Herobrine levitated the blocks around him as Notch stood up. When Herobrine tried to throw the blocks at Notch, he simply made shield's and ran to a tree.

With his god strength, he pulled out a tree and started to hit Herobrine with it. Notch then sprinted at Herobrine. He tried to dodge Notch, but he pinned him to the ground. Herobrine rolled to the side, dodging Notch's attack.

They kicked and punched each other until Herobrine teleported and kicked Notch in the jaw. This gave Herobrine time to form electricity in his hands and fire it at Notch. Notch was in a daze and Herobrine smirked.

Herobrine chanted a spell. Forming a purple pentagram behind him. It shot Herobrine forward and he punched Notch in the stomach. Notch's flesh turned to bedrock and the bedrock cracked. When it returned to normal flesh, it shot Notch backwards.

The souls of the tree's gathered around Notch. Making a bright yellow glow around him. Herobrine sprinted towards Notch. A tree soul protected Notch and sent lightning down upon Herobrine. He noticed this and backed away, but the second lightning strike caught him. Paralyzing him for a moment while the third strike hit him.

Notch flew into the air, humming a spell. Herobrine understood this spell and his eyes widened. He divided his soul and sent the other half to a certain someone.

A bright yellow streak—up and down—came from Notch. As it shot down it weakened Notch hitting him as well. But Herobrine had teleported away.

A enormous crater was left in the ground. At the bottom lay a body. The body belonged to Notch and it was soaked in blood.

Herobrine looked at this from a tree top. His face a mixture of guilt and pleasure. He teleported to his castle in the Nether.

Sky's POV:
I ran around the castle, playing with the pigmen. Surprisingly they were awesome at tag. When I rounded a corner I saw a black mist heading towards me. Something drew me towards it as I watched it. Soon it was too close for comfort and I began to back away. But I was too late, it adsorbed into my body and something inside of me changed.

I heard the sound of a teleport and ran into the throne room. The man who I now call father slowly walked to his throne. He sat down and smiled at me. Quickly I ran up to him and hugged him.

But what I didn't know, was that my eyes, now glowed a vibrant yellow.

Yes im finished this book!!!!!!!!! Well that last sentence might suggest there will be a sequel!