Not What He Seems

The picture XD it's so majestic!!

Notch POV:
Recently I have made a new dimension. I call it the Aether. The exact opposite of the Nether. That hellish place. Instead of it being underground, it's in the clouds. I've made beings here, like angels almost!

A man ran beside me, Bob, my head scientist. He has been trying to find out what made Herobrine, well, evil.

"Sire! I need something to complete my research! I hoping you will supply my needs! " He nagged.

"I need to know what it is first! If it's something completely idiotic, or reasonable! " I said.

He seemed to be worried by that. It looked like he was sweating. His mouth opened but closed. But he started to speak,

"Well, if I could...disect Herobrine to figure out what happened?!"

Herobrine: WHAT NO!!!!

{{HEROBRINE!!! Go away and stop breaking the fourth wall}}

My eyes widened with fear and disgust. I shook my head and turned away. I started to walk away, not looking back. When I reached my room, I closed the doors.

My back faced the doors. Slowly I slid down, ending in a sitting position. I put my hands over my face.

You know, just for precautions, you should give Herobrine that immortality...

Why, what's going to happen to him!

Spoilers!

I hate you.

So you hate yourself?

No, I hate you! But, yes I think I should give Herobrine the immortality. Also, I will make it so no one can take it away.

I jumped up on to my feet. Quickly, I ran to my bookshelf and pulled out a book called "Immortality & Mortality ". It had gold on ever corner, with a red velvet cover.

I blew the dust off and opened it. When I turned the page, it looked like the book glowed. The words were in Endèrn and written in gold. Quickly I flipped to the immortality chapter.

It read, "To give the gift of immortality, you must find five things. These things are mythical and will be hard to find. First you need the blood of a blaze. Second, ground fire blossom dipped in glacier water. Third, a soul of might from a arch wyvern. Fourth, a soul of light from a chaos elemental. Fifth, ichor, blood of a god. These ingredients need to be mixed with dragons blood. After that it is to be injected into the heart of the being you wish to make immortal. Depending on the beings soul, it might make a evil or good god. To make the being immortal forever, use the essence of time."

Well, this is going to be harder than I thought. I slammed the book shut and put it back in the shelf. Let's do this!

--Time Skip cause im lazy--

All the ingredients laid on the table. Ready to be made into the substance. First, I took the blood of a blaze and put it into a bowl. Then I took the glacier soaked fire blossom and grinded it up, placing the finished product in with the blood. Next, I took the soul of might and placed it in, the blood made the glowing white soul turn to a bright yellow. I took the soul of light and put in in the bowl.
Lastly I took a syringe and stabbed it in my arm. A gold swirly substance known as ichor flowed out. I squirted in the bowl and I made everything glow. Slowly I reached for the vile that contained the dragons blood. Popping open the stopper that held it. I tilted it and I poured out like a purple thick liquid.

Once everything was in it I took a stirring rod and started to mix. By the time it was done it was a glowing white purple liquid. I took another syringe and filled it with it and put it in my pocket.

Now I just need to get Herobrine here, but how?!

What do you think Notch is going to do to get Herobrine there?? Anyways, please like, comment and vote!