Whats Wrong

Yes, Herobrine went insane!!! Finally!

Herobrine POV:
I chuckled and looked at Notch. His face was a mixture of rage, disgust and worry. The scythe I had in my hand faded away and I stood up straight. Quickly, I walked up to a Notch, giggling in front of his face.

"What happened to you Herobrine, why must you do this," Notch whined.

I smirked and exclaimed,

"Because I'm a monster, you did this to me. Now I'm the God of the Nether, I'm your opposite! We've always been opposites, ever since we were kids."

He relaxed and looked at me. For a second I thought I saw him on the brink of tears. Notch took one step forward and hugged me. My eyes widened, I felt something in my eyes and I blinked. A tear ran down my cheek.

No. Crying is a sign of weakness. I rapidly pushed Notch away and growled. He must've saw the redness on my cheeks. Because he then started crying.

"I d-didnt m-mean to! I let m-my jealousy take c-control," He sobbed.

Rage filled me and I turned around. He's the one who replaced me. In fact, his replacement named 'Steve' tried to kill me. Why don't I return the favor. I teleported away onto a cliff. Slowly I scanned the area, trying to sense Steve. Then I heard something. I looked down and there was Steve.

My grin widened. I jumped up into the air, landing behind Steve. He froze and turned around.

"Long time, no see Steven," I chuckled.

His face turned pale. Soon I rushed at him with inhuman speed and punched him in the jaw, then the stomach. Steve flies through the air. He hit a large cliff and fell. When he looked up, I saw rage fill his face. Steve ran at me, I dodged it and threw him at the same cliff, teleporting in front of him and punching him once more. He was stunned for a minute, so I decide to rush him again. This time I missed it, getting my hand stuck in the rock. Steve watched me, I noticed this and pulled my hand out of the rock. Pulling a chunk out with it, then hitting Steve in the head with it. Once again he was stunned, spinning in circles until he stopped himself. Worry clouded his face, he then tried to find any emotion in my eyes. Resulting in me running at him and punching him in the face. I punched him faster and then kicked him. Again, he went flying, I ran at inhuman speeds and turned around kicking Steve up. Quickly I jumped up and hit him so hard he crashed through the ground. I flew after him pushing him further until we reached the Nether.

Quickly I flew up. Steve for close and I kicked him back down at the ground. I landed and two swords materialized in my hands. With such power I threw one at Steve, then kicked him away. His feet made the netherrack crumble around him. He looked up and slowly started running towards me. Soon he was on all four coming towards me.

Third Person POV:
Steve leapt at Herobrine, punching him in the jaw. Steve, jumped on top of Herobrine and grabbed his feet, throwing him at a cliff. Herobrine hit it with a 'thud'. He looked up and boosted up into the air. Herobrine took out both swords and slammed the ground. Creating three fractures in the netherrack. Both of the men looked at each other, Steve, rushed at Herobrine. He punched him and jumped on him. Knocking Herobrine far away. He just looked up and smirked. Herobrine put the sword's away and sped at Steve. Punching him so fast that he couldn't react. Herobrine then threw Steve up into the air punching him in the stomach multiple times. He then threw Steve back down to the ground. Knocking him unconscious. Herobrine landes with a 'thud' and pulled out a sword. He aimed it at Steve. But then a blur came and punched him away. Herobrine looked up and saw Notch. Notch ran at Herobrine. He punched Herobrine, they were a blur. Herobrine tried to pull out a sword, and ended up stabbing himself. Notch tossed Herobrine into the cliff.

He looked and his head twitched. Herobrine growled,

"Soon!"

With that said Herobrine disappeared. Notch looked at Steve and checked his pulse. Nothing. Herobrine had killed Steve.