Love Is Better Than Rage

Herobrine POV:
I teleported away from Notch. Rage filled my heart. The feeling where I wanted to take it out on someone or something!

  Looking around I saw Lynx and Maxxi just standing there. Well I guess they were worried, wait no. No one cares about me. Why would they. Notch replaced me. His creation tried to get assassins to kill me. Yeah, how could it get any worse. Ignoring them I walked off to find a village to pillage. I want them to suffer. Bear my pain that I felt. Soon a little plains village came in view, and I laughed. Shooting up into the sky I went I looked down at the village.

The clouds swarmed me and became black. The sky went grey and lightning struck in the distance. Looking at where Maxxi and Lynx were. I saw them looking at me. I just shook them off. Returning my vision to the puny village. I formed a ball of electricity in one hand and fire in the other. Laughing maniacally triggered me to throw them. They hit the library, setting fire to it. It spread to the little houses. Burning and trapping the people inside. I flew down and placed T.N.T next to the chapel and the blacksmith, lighting it with flint n' steel. Just before it went off I saw a child staring at me. It's eyes red with tears. It's mouth quivered as it watched me.

I couldn't bear the guilt I felt in my heart. Quickly I smashed the glass and pulled the child out. It had a black hoodie on with dark jeans. What caught my eye the most was its gold amulet. {Wink , Wink } Even though it watched me burn it's town down. It stilled hugged me, crying on my shoulder. I flew away and landed softly next to Maxxi.

She looked at the child and questioned me. Making me feel worse. I teleported myself and the two girls to my castle in the nether. Showing them their rooms, then taking the child to the throne room. Once I entered it the child looked the throne and jumped out of my grasp. It looked at its reflection in the shine. It looked over at me and squeaked,

"Budder!"

I laughed and walked over to it. I sat in the throne and the child sat on my lap.

"What's your name, child?" I asked

"Sky! What's yours!" He chirped.

"Herobrine," I replied.

He looked at me and smiled. Then hugged me once more. I laughed, but it wasn't a evil laugh it was a laugh of joy. Since I killed this child's parents, I think I'll call him my own. He looked at me with his big brown eyes and giggled. Slowly I got off the throne and picked him up. I opened my room and let him sleep in my room. But I couldn't help that feel something. Like that child was meant for something. But what I kept asking myself.

Going over to the Wither sorceress, I asked if they had any books about prophecy's. Of course they did. I looked at it and found mine, then I saw one that caught my eye. It had me in it, but it wasn't talking about me. It was talking about... Sky?

**Oi! Yes I completed another chapter! Yay! I hope you like this chapter! I just love the part where it says Sky squeaked! =3 **