True Nature

Notch's POV:
I walked into the courtyard, holding the liquid. Just recently I made a invisibility potion. Quickly, I popped the cork off the top and chugged the pale purple liquid. Then I looked down, to see my hands fade. Soon, I teleported to Herobrine.

I was worried he might sense me. The panic rose up and I froze in my spot. Herobrine walked through me and up to a golden throne. When he sat down he narrowed his eyes and scanned the room. Yeah, he sensed me. Slowly, I began to walk up to him. I knew if I took out the syringe now he would see me. Soon I was so close to him. But then Herobrine lunged at me and pinned me down. I soon realized the potion had faded. His eyes stared into mine.

Soon I realized that I had one hand free. Slowly, I pulled the syringe out of my pocket. Hero didn't realize this but then I quickly shoved into his chest where his heart was. The liquid turned black and glowed cyan. Oh no. It was all in his system before I could remove it. He hobbled off of me and fell on his knees. A black ghost like creature came out of Herobrine. It had white eyes like him. Soon I felt like part of me was being ripped out of me.

Blackness

Third Persons POV:
Two ghost like figures stared each other down. One white with black eyes and another black with white eyes. Two young men, passed out, laid on the ground. Legs formed on both and they landed. They walked towards each other, chanting something.

"One of combat
One of knowledge
One shall be crowned king of hell
The other king of heaven
One of sorrow
One of revenge
The eyes of light
The eyes of dark
Light shall be evil
Dark shall be good
Beware the eyes of the hellish king
The battle shall begin
With a simple replacement "

As they reached eachother, the black one pinned the white one down. It hissed and got back up and walked into one of the men, disappearing instantly.

Herobrine POV:
My eyes fluttered open. I looked around to also see Notch waking up. What just happened. Suddenly I had an urge, an urge to kill. A diamond scythe materialized in my hands. I grinned an insane grin and looked up. Notch had got up and was now holding a hammer.

Slowly I started to walk towards him, my scythe creating sparks from dragging it. In time I sped up, soon rushing at Notch. He stood there and glared. Once I was close enough I swung my scythe at him. He bent backwards, dodging it completely. I felt my rage boiling up and I swing again. This time missing completely on my part. Notch hit me with his hammer, knocking me far away. He jumped up and I rolled away swinging my scythe at his leg. A large cut formed, his blood dripping. It was gold. I smirked. Rushing him again he got up and looked at me. My scythe running against his side. Making blood drip from the cut I just made.

Something caught my eye and I looked down. Notch's blood was on me. My instinct took over and I wiped the blood with my hand and put it near my mouth. Notch looked at me with disgust and worry. Slowly I stuck my tongue out and licked it. It tasted sweet. He looked petrified of what I had become.

After all this is my true nature.