I Came To Apologize

Herobrine POV :
The two girls looked back at me, greedily. Before the girl called 'Lynx' said sure to my offer. I stood up and looked at where 'Lynx' hit me with her katana. It had healed already, nothing but I scar was left. Looking at 'Lynx', I looked at her eyes and saw something other than greed. Remorse?

"So, how did it happen?" She asked, suddenly.

I gave a questioning look.

"Your eyes, what happened,"

Realizing what she meant I started to speak,

"I was pushed, by my brother, Notch, he found out that I have broken bedrock and later on  he found out he had creation powers, and replaced me, with Steve " I spat.

Maxxi looked at me with pity in her eyes. She walked over and hugged me. I blushed and pushed her away. Looking embarrassed she shuffled away.

Then 'Lynx' started to chant something,

  One of combat
One of knowledge
One shall be crowned king of hell
The other king of heaven
One of  sorrow
One of revenge
The eyes of light
The eyes of dark
Light shall be evil
Dark shall be good
Beware the eyes of the hellish king
The battle shall begin
With a simple replacement

I sat there staring at her. She opened her eyes and slightly smiled.{Omigosh this story is so corny}. She stood up and started to walk away. Maxxi for up along with her. I simply just teleported up to the top. Once they reaches the top of the ravine, 'Lynx' just stood there in shock. Surprisingly, Maxxi didn't look even one bit impressed. I turned around and told them to follow me. We walked for a few miles until I got teleported in front of Notch himself.

Notch's POV :
I sat there, talking to myself for the past hours. Finally I decided to confront Herobrine. It was my fault for doing that to him. He looked terrifying! Herobrine probably hates himself because he looks like that. My conscious told me to teleport him here. I hope he understands my amend. Concentrating, I targeted Herobrines position. Then, I teleported him right in front of my. Opening my eyes, I saw him on the floor, on his knees. He looked up with rage in his eyes. Slowly, he stood up and cracked his neck.

"Why did you bring me here, brother!" He spat with venom.

"I have come to apologize to you, to make amends," I replied.

He stared at me for a couple of seconds. I saw sadness flash in his eyes but got covered with vengeance. His eyes glowed brighter and orange flames engulfed his palms. He trudged towards me, his lips lifting a bit to show his fangs. My instincts told me to stand and defend myself but I stood my ground. Herobrine walked up to my throne and put his fiery hand on my chest. Pain erupted in my chest making me scream out in pain. A sword materialized in my hand. Slashing at Herobrines arm. He yelped and covered his cut with his hand. Looking up at me he teleported away. I hung my head in shame.

"I only brought you here to apologize, but now I've made you my enemy. I have started a war with my kin. Now one of us while die. But I'll make sure you can never go. Not even if you die. You will haunt the world as an unknown ghost." I muttered

~~Im hoping that last part gave SOMEONE the feels. If not, eh, whatever! ~~