The Brains and The Brawn

Herobrines POV:
The sun shinned in my face. Trying to wake me up, I struggled to stay asleep. I opened up one eye just enough to look through my window. Slowly, I got up and stretched my arms out and yawned.

   When, I looked over at my brothers side of the room, he was gone and his whole side was organized. Mine being, lets just say, messy? I trudged through all my clothes to pick up a cyan shirt and purple jeans.

   As I put them on, I smelled bacon, then pancakes and then finally cake! Excitement ran through my body as I jumped into my pants and pulled my shirt over my head. Quickly, I sprinted down the stairs to see my brother, Notch, flipping bacon and pancakes.

    He gave me a plate with a stack of pancakes and bacon on it. I ate it so quickly that I got hiccups, bad hiccups. Then, I stood up and grabbed my pickaxe. Licking my fingers, I walked out of the house and to the cave. Notch soon trailed behind me after he finished his breakfast.

   We started to walk faster and faster as we got close to each, it ended up being a race. Like usual, I won. He wasn't really the fitness type, more of the builder type. Lets just say he was the brains and I was the brawn. Though technically, I was just as smart as him, just more skillful with a sword. I hopped down the cold stone into the unexplored darkness.

   As I kept walking into ores and such, I found one thing that caught my interest. It was dark grey with little white speckles, when I tried to break it, nothing happened. Glancing over my shoulders to see if Notch was anywhere around, I pulled out a diamond pick with efficiency X on it. Notch would boil in rage if he saw it.

   I began to hit the abnormal rock, nothing happened. After 30 minutes of trying to break the dammed rock I stopped. I yelled and screamed, going into a tantrum. Suddenly, when I hit it, it broke. I looked to see if I could pick it up, but instead I saw stars dotting a navy blue ocean.

  Thinking for a moment I grabbed some stone and covered it up. Making it not look suspicious but so I could find it later. I slowly walked up the cave floor and met with Notch.

"What took you so long? Did you find anything?!!" He questioned.

I shook my head, lying to my own brother, who would have ever thought of that.