Corrupted

Herobrines POV:
My life seemed to flash before my eyes at that moment. I remembered when Notch and I played together, mined together , laughed together. Now, it was gone. I was going to die, Notch, killing his own brother. Why would he do that. Soon, my vision started to fade. And before I knew it, I woke up in what looked to be a cell. I heard footsteps, then a door opening. Someone had entered the room.

"Who are you, what are you," I heard a harsh voice speak.

I looked up and saw what looked like a burnt skeleton. But as I looked closer, it seemed to be withered away sort of. It asked me again,

"I'll ask you again, who are you!"

"Um...im Herobrine...why," I responded.

"Are you special? In anyway," It questioned.

"Well, not that I know of, why?" I asked more confident.

"Look in the mirror," It spoke and walked away.

Slowly, I got up and went to the mirror. I gasped in horror as I saw my reflection . My hair was now a darker, and my skin pale. When I smiled, rows of sharpened teeth showed. But the most strangest feature, was my eyes. They now were pure white, with a strong glow.

   I noticed that when that withered skeleton left, it didnt close the door. Quickly I ran out of the room and looked for an exit. Soon I ran into a massive room, with a throne. And on that throne sat a three headed beast. It looked at me and rage filled its eyes.

"Who...are...you," It asked in a raspy voice.

"H-H-Herobrine," I stuttered.

It glanced at my features and grinned.

"Think of lightning," It asked

"Um....why?" I retorted

"Just do it," It yelled.

As soon as I heard it's tone of voice I started to think of lightning. Soon I felt something in my palms and I looked at them. Little crackles of electricity tickled my palms. I gasped and looked at the thing.

"Prophecy child," It muttered