Chapter 20: LAST CHAPTER PT.1

Gabriella's POV*
I had been spending more and more time with the Dallas'. Tonight me, Cameron, and his family were going out. I was going to meet his sister for the first time tonight. We were going out for some dinner then we were going to go out and have some fun at the bowling alley.

"I'm so gonna win you babe." Cameron came up to me from behind and he kissed my neck softly.

"If you say so. I happen to be very good at bowling.." I turned around. I was now facing him.

" Is that a threat i hear?" Asked Cameron.

"No it's just what's going to happen later." I said . I tried to smirk and failed.

Cameron burst out in laughter. "Shut up!" I hit him playfully on the chest.

Then he stopped laughing and looked at me straight in the eyes. Then he went for it. We were sharing a beautiful and passionate kiss. It went on like this for a couple of minutes.. Then it escalated quickly. And then before anything else could happen , my phone started ringing.

I giggled. "Saved by the phone."

It was an unknown caller. I expected it to be Gabriel or something. At the thought of him the little hairs on my skin rose. But it wasn't him.

It was an invitation to some sort of a presentation. And my presence was mandatory. I said I wasn't able to attend , and then it turned into a threat.

"I have Zoey and Brody. If you ever want to see them alive again, I would recommend that you show up. The adress is being messaged to you. Don't you dare forward this message to the cops. Come alone or someone dies."

I was left puzzled and speechless. But it was a matter of life and death. And it wasn't just anyone. It was my brother and sister , so of course i was going to show up.

Cameron noticed my confusion and how worried i was and he decided to ask what was wrong. I debated on telling him and chose not too. I didn't want him to get hurt . I wasn't dragging him into this.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Oh nothing . I just have to make a quick stop. I'll be back in a few. Love you." I kissed him one last time. Hoping it wasn't the last time.

"I'm coming with you."

"No."

" If I don't go... You're not going and that's final." He sounded firm.

"Fine . But you're waiting in the car."

"That's fine. But is everything okay?" Cameron asked once again.

"Yes baby. Stop worrying." I guess over the time it just got easier to hide what i was really feeling.

"I know you're lying. I know you too well. And i know you're feeling scared, but since you don't want to talk about it, i won't make you. But i'm here for you babe."

I reacted. I hugged him because in this moment i had realized that he was the only one that cared. The only one that knew even the smallest details about me.

*About 20 minutes later*

We had finally arrived. It was a warehouse type of building. Lonely and abandoned looking. Just looking at this place gave me the chills.

"Now... You're going to wait here like you promised."

"You can't just expect me to let you walk in there and not be worried at all. Look at this dump. You can get hurt." Cameron protectively put his hand on top of my hand.

"I'm going to be fine. I need to do this alone. And you need to trust me."

"But babe! It's not that i don't trust you. I just don't trust this weird funky feeling. This seems odd and dangerous."

"I'm going now. And that's final." I gave him a quick kiss just in case it was the last he would recieve from me. Cameron was right. This is dangerous. But i can't let him know, because if something were to happen to him i could never forgive myself.

I opened the car door and i began walking towards the entrance of this abandoned looking building.

It appeared to be open so i pulled the handle, and sure enough it opened up without any resistance. I walked in. A pungent aroma filled the air. Death. 

"Brody! Zoey!" I called out. 

No response. Nothing at all. Not even a peep. It was dead silence. It was odd.

"Hello Dear." A voice of a woman spoke. An unfamiliar voice.

"Who are you?" I asked as the woman came out of the shadows.

"We'll get to that in a moment honey."

"Where's my brother and sister?" 

"About that..." She pulled out a remote and clicked on two green buttons. A curtain was pulled. And a dead lifeless body was hanging over a meat grinder. I soon came to the realization that it was Zoey's dead lifeless body. I started crying. 

"NOOOO!" I screamed as the tears just kept gushing.

"That's only the beginning sweety."

*****************************************************************************************************

Hate me all you guys want. I hate me too. It took me a whole month just to update this. I've been going through some things. I'm under alot of stress and i've had the biggest writers block. This was the best i could do. And i'm sorry if it dissapoints you. On the bright side i updated and it's not the last official chapter. Next chapter might just be the last chapter.

Vote and Comment your thoughts.

LOVE YOU ALL EVEN IF YALL HATE ME.

ALSO SEQUEL MIGHT NOT BE HAPPENING. SO IMMA DIP BEFORE YOU GUYS MURDER ME!

*NOT YET EDITED*