Chapter 12:

Cameron's POV*

I ran to Gabi.. That asswhole is going to pay for this.

I sat down and held her in my arms. "Gabi stay with me." A tear rolled down my cheek.. I pulled out my phone and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" A woman asked.

I looked down at Gabi to make sure she was still breathing.. Her eyes suddenly fluttered shut.

"No Gabi! You stay with me. You aren't leaving me. I won't let you!" I kissed her forehead. 

"Yeah.. Umm, my girlfriend she's hurt badly. Her dad just threw her against the chimney and left. She's hurt pretty badly.. Please help me.. I love her." 

"An ambulance is headed your way. Stay calm."

I hung up and threw my phone against the wall.

I heard sirens of an ambulance.. Took them long enough.

*At the hospital*

Gabi's been in there forever! I just need to know she's okay.

"Family of Gabriella Watkins?" A doctor asked.

I immediately stood up. "I'm her boyfriend." I said. I know i'm not but i will be soon. And saying it feels so right and makes me bubble up on the inside.

"I'm so sorry.."

"No she's not dead.. Please tell me she's not dead Doc." Tears started streaming down my cheeks.

"You didn't let me finish.. It's not the best news.. But it's good news.." Then the doctor paused and it drove me crazy.

"Please continue.." I urged.

"I'm sorry Gabriella is in a coma."

"Noo..She can't be." My world crumbled down.. Like my heart once crumbled when my dad left me and my mom.. 

"You can see here if you'd like. She's down the hall."

I quietly walked over to her room.. Before i entered her room i prepared myself.. 

Be strong Cam.. Be strong.. 

I finally walked in her room and the first thing that crossed my mind was that i'm going to make this jackass pay for hurting her..

I examined her. Her wrists were all cut up.. I kneeled down and then kissed all of her scars and cuts..

Then without thinking i kissed her lips.. I silently started laughing because i'm a fool.. I thought, that maybe my kiss would awake her like Sleeping Beauty.. My poor princess..

"Gabi.. You're my Sleeping Beauty and i will wait for you forever.. Right here.. Until you awake from your sleep." I kissed her forehead then took a seat next to her..

"I can't lose you too. I love you."

Gabriella's POV*

I could hear everything.. I just couldn't react to anything. And i hated it..

I heard Cameron.. And all i wish i could do was say I love you .. I hate that he had to see Gabriel treat me the way he treated me.. 

Before my mind and brain went all blank on me again i heard Camerons' voice.

"Gabi.. You're my Sleeping Beauty and i will wait for you forever.. Right here.. Until you awake from your sleep. I can't lose you too. I love you."

I wondered for a little bit.. Replaying what Cameron had just said to me.. He loves me and i'm his Sleeping Beauty.. AWW!! But one thing caught my attention.

Who else did you lose Cam?

 ********************************************************************************************

How was that Chapter? Next chapter will be wayy more interesting.. I promise!

So Comment.. Who do you think Cam lost? And how long will Gabi be in a coma for?

Vote for this chapter!

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES! AND SORRY IF THIS UPDATE SUCKED. VOTE ANYWAYS!