Chapter 16:

Gabriella's POV*

My whole body went numb. It was Gabriel. Just my luck.. Brody couldn't finish his dirty work, so he just had to show up to finish it himself.

"Gabi.. Take Camerons body through that little vent. Be careful."

"I'm not going to leave you. And i can't do it myself! Please help me Zoey." I pleaded.

"Open the damn door! I know you're in there!"

Zoey proceeded to the vent.. Then as quietly as possible she kicked the vent and it opened a little to easily, but not that i'm complaining. She grabbed Cams' head carefully then entered the vent with his body. I pushed a couple more shelves, so that they were blocking the door. I heard Gabriel kicking at the door. I started crawling into the vent when i heard that he had kicked through the door. Damn! I really need to hurry up. 

"Zoey?" I called out.

"I'm here Gab.. Keep going straight.. Stay focused."

"I'm scared i hear Gabriel."

"Hey babe.. Just drown out all the extra noises okay?"

"Okay Zo."

I continued crawling through the small vent. I heard Gabriel close behind. I guess he had managed to break through and get in...  I'm not going to lie. I am very scared and nervous. What ever Gabriel has in mind for me now is far more worse than anything he's done before. And that scares me to death. I hope he doesn't hurt Cameron. Honestly, if Cameron gets hurt by Gabriel... I won't stop until i ruin him. So far i've gotten Zoey back, which is great! I just need to destroy Gabriel. But before i need Brody on my side. And i have to make sure nothing happens to Cameron.

"Gabriella, i see an opening. I see an exit!"  

"I'm right behind you. Just give me a minute."

"We don't have time. Gabriel could be right behind you. Please Gabi, keep going." Zoey said. She sounded really concerned. Honestly, that was like a dream come true. To hear concern in her voice. That's all i've ever wanted in life. To know that my sister finally cares about me. 

I finally reached Cameron and Zoey. "Great you're here." Zoey said. "Now there's a light coming from that little window. Do you think it's an exit?" Zoey asked. She looked kind of worried.

"I hope so. Here, let me help you with Cameron." I grabbed his feet while Zoey was carefully and cautiously holding Cams head. I'm kind of worried about his head. He was hit pretty hard and it is bleeding and he hasn't regained consciousness. 

"Do you think Cams head is okay?" I asked as we reached the little window, that i hoped was freedom.

"I'm sure he's fine. Just better have some pain killers for him. It's gonna hurt like a bitch when he wakes." 

"So where exactly are we going? We can't go home. And do you think Brody's still out there?"

"I have everything planned. Chill." Zoey said giving me an award winning smile that i wish i could have seen more of before.

"Alright. Now. Lets get out of here shall we ?" I asked smiling. 

"Let me check the halls first. Wait here. I'll be back."

"Hurry back."

She left and i was left alone with Camerons unconscious body. 

"Cammy.. Please wake up. I don't want to go through hell again. And if you leave me that's exactly what  i am going to go through." I paused for a minute. Then i thought about what i was going to say next. It was a strong couple of words that can't be said unless they are truly meant. "I love you Cameron. Don't leave me. Not now. Not ever." A tear escaped my eye and it cooly streamed down my cheek. 

I heard noise in the vent. I immediately called out to Zoey. "Zoey are you here?" I didn't get a response. Instead i felt a hand desperately grab mine. I looked down. It was Cameron. He opened his eyes! His first words made me melt. "I love you too Gabi." He surprisingly said it great. Without a problem, considering the fact that he had just been hit by a brick on the back of his  head.  

"I love you too Cam. And i want a chance. I want to give US a chance."

Cameron immediately looked worried and frightened.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked , quite scared myself.

He pointed at something behind me. Then he clearly said a name. "Gabriel!"

"Oh shit." I quickly turned around and reacted without thinking. Although it's exactly what i wanted.

I kicked him hard. Like super hard. I didn't think i had it in me. But i guess i did. He immediately fell back.

Gabriella - 2 Gabriel- 3,000,000

Hey it's better than nothing.

"Sorry Cameron. But thanks you saved our asses."

"It's fine. Plus.. It's kinda hot." He smirked. Oh how much i missed his goofiness, and how he could make me melt without even realizing it and trying too hard.

"Come here." He said.

We both leaned in. And both of our soft pink lips moved in sync. His tongue massaged my bottom lip. I can't deny the feeling. It's great. And i have to say. For that being my first kiss. I wasn't bad, and it felt incredible. I bit down on Cams bottom lip. He groaned. Which only made me love this moment even more.

**************************************************************************************

So intense chapter.. And it was longer than most updates! 

Next chapter... Full of intense scenes! And some Drama!

Teaser: Gabi and Cameron get kind of heated later on. Zoey never did come back did she? Brody? Is he still on the floor? Or plotting serious revenge with someone who hasn't been talked about much, but has been introduced in the book? What about Gabriel??

Lots going on in the next chapter!

Vote for this chapter! 

Also, next chapter will be dedicated to someone! So just tell me why or why not you love this book (: !!!

COMMENT - What'd ya guys think about that last scene? Intense make out session or what? And right in front of Gabriels unconscious body. WHASBSHCBDGDNKDNJBHJSN Thats what i felt!

COMMENT- SO WHAT DID YA GUYS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? THINK ABOUT THE TEASER THEN COMMENT YOUR PREDICTIONS AND THOUGHTS!

Until next update!

All the love , Isabel !

*NOT YET EDITED! SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.*