Chapter 19:

I am such a bad person for making you guys wait this long for an update.. But on the bright side of things ! This isn't the last chapter . One more chapter after this then an epilogue and then finally .. THE SEQUEL!! So enjoy chapter 19 , vote vote vote. Comment , comment , comment!

Brody's POV*

I am currently buying some sort of posion. I'm not sure what Miranda wants it for. I hope it's not to hurt Zoey. If she touches her once more, i swear all hell will break loose. No one messes with my sister Zoey. We've grown close over the years. I can't bare to see Zoey being tortured by her. I'll break down. I'll lose it. I'm only ordering the poison for Miranda because i know it's better to obey her than to disobey. She's crazier than I thought, honestly! She's taking over my plans. And soon enough i will have to get rid of her.

I'm pretty sure you guys are all wondering : why so much love for Zoey? But none for Gabi ? It's simple .

It all goes back to the night that destroyed us altogether as a family. The night that we found out about Mirandas affair . We found out that Miranda our dear mother , that we once loved, had cheated on our father. There was so much screaming that night. Me and Zoey were only about 5 or 6 at the time. Gabi was about 4 or so. That night changed all of our lives. And not for the better.

*flashback*
( Still Brody's pov*)

Me , Zoey , and Gabriella were peacefully sleeping in our room. But at one point it was too hard to keep our eyes and ears shut. Lately there had been much arguing and yelling in the Watkins household. For many reasons which we were still too young to understand.

"Brody what's wrong?" Asked Zoey. She was frightened and on the verge of tears.

"Nothing everything's alright. Go back to bed now." I said calmly.. A little too calmly , when deep down i knew. Everything was not right. Everything was wrong.

Soon Gabriella was awake. My poor baby sister. Oh so innocent.

Gabriella soon heard all the commotion coming from downstairs and soon began crying.

As the protective brother i was, i walked up to both of them. And i cradled them both in my comforting arms.

"Everythings all right now." I said soothingly.

Gabriella being the little nosey person she had always been leaped out of my arms and before i could stop her went running down the stairs.

I ran after her , scared for what she might see happening. Zoey followed behind.

"Kids, do you want to know what you're whore of a mother did?" Asked father. You could see tear stains on his cheeks. His eyes red. Pure hatred was shown.

I didn't know what to say. No words like that had ever been spoken in our household. Of course i was too young to understand. But i knew it wasn't a good word to use.

"W-what ? " I asked only because i was scared.

"You see Miranda the whore here." He said pointing to mother. "Screwed another man." He said. Then he pointed to Gabriella. "And that is the fuck up. In other words, the out come of an affair."

I was now crying. And Gabriella was only crying harder now. Zoey was lost . But started crying out of fear.

"How could you mom!" I screamed. I could taste salty tears on the tip of my tounge .

At this point , i felt pure hatred towards Miranda. But not Gabriella .. Not my poor innocent baby sister .. But how could i love her if she wasn't really my sister?

*end of flashback*

That's all i could remember clearly from that night. The only other thing I remember is that from that day on Gabriella's life was a living hell. Miranda got to see her daughter being tortured. And she couldn't do anything to stop it. That was hell enough for her. Gabriel's point was to hurt her as much as she had hurt him. So he hurt her most prized possession.. Gabriella .

Zoey probably doesn't remember this tragic night , Gabriella doesn't remember this for sure. But both will remember soon enough .

I'm not going to lie and say that i hated Gabriella instantly from that moment, because I didn't. I loved her so much. Blood or not .. She was still my sister. It took several harsh beatings from Gabriel to get me to understand that i was on the wrong side. So i stopped defending Gabriella. Another reason i started beating Gabriella, in other words.. Left to be on Gabriels' side, was because he was beating Zoey. And I couldn't let that happen, because she was my ONE and ONLY true sister. And i would never abandon her..

"HELP ME!" Zoey screamed .

I immediately stopped what i was doing and ran through the warehouse into the room that she was currently in.

Miranda was taking  things too far.

"Miranda leave her alone!" I screamed.

"Just catching up on a few things.. For old times sake." Miranda gave me a wicked smile. "You see here .. You guys tortured my daughter Gabriella.. And i think it's only fair that karma took it's course.. In other words .. Me !"

"W-what are y-you talking about? She's my sister too. And it hurt me t-to h-hurt her ." Zoey said . Blood was dripping down her face. Her gums were covered in blood.

"Oh you silly goose.. Don't you know the reason behind Gabriels torture towards Gabriella?" Miranda laughed, a wicked and twisted laugh.

"W-what is she talking about Brody?" Zoey asked. She began crying . I could tell that the tears were stinging the open cuts on her cheeks.

"Miranda cheated on Gabriel. Gabriella isn't really our sister." I said getting closer to her .

"No ! Stop lying to me!" She screamed.

"I'm sorry."

I didn't see Miranda . She was quick . Quicker than I thought. While i was talking to Zoey she left and returned with a blade.

I knew her next moves . "No!" I screamed. But i was too late .

Zoey's neck was bleeding out .

I ran to her . "Baby.. Stay with me."

"I love you Brody. Tell Gabriella I'm sorry and i l-love her." Those were her last words.

"I love you too sis." I kissed her hand.

I got up and lashed out at Miranda.

"You son of a bitch. That wasn't necessary." I screamed.

"Oh .. But it was.. So pathetic." She laughed and mimicked me. "I love you too sis .. Oh my gosh grow some balls will ya?"

"Now clean up will ya? We're having visitors.. Get ready .. The presentation is going to be good." Then she vanished into the darkness and left me thinking ..

What visitors ? It took me a while ... Then I finally understood ... Gabriella. But she wouldn't hurt her that's her daughter.. Or would she?

I turned around , i was going to take Zoeys body. She didn't deserve this. But when I turned around.. Her body was gone , and i was left confused.

********************************************

NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE GOOD!! OMG OMG ! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE GRAND FINALE !!!