Chapter 15:

Gabriella's POV*

The pounding got louder and louder. Eventually i found something to protect myself. I slowly made my way towards the door. I moved the furniture out of the way and slowly turned the knob, but who i saw at the door surprised me.

"Zoey ?" I asked shocked.

"Cameron had called me. He warned me and told me everything. I was in the waiting room when i heard someone fall. Then I turned around to see you dragging a body across the floor." Zoey said .

I pushed her inside of the little room then placed the furniture back against the door. "Brody's here." I said.

"What did that son of a bitch do?" Zoey said while raising her perfect eyebrows.

"He did kind of try to kidnap me and take me back to Gabriel. After he kinda hit my boyf- my friend here with a brick on the back of his head." I said. I stopped myself from calling him my boyfriend, because at this point I don't know where we stand. Or if he's even interested anymore. And he never really did ask me out.

"Woow . Gabriel and Brody really do take crazy and twisted to a whole other level. A scarier one to be exact." Zoey said as she walked over to make herself comfy on a sofa chair.

"I just wrapped up Camerons head. It was bleeding pretty bad. But I can't really risk anything right now." I said. I walked over to Cameron and looked at his wrapped up head.

It wasn't that soaked in blood which surprised me since he took a pretty big hit to the head . My little survivor 😭😭❤️ !

"So you and Dallas a thing?" Zoey asked. Curious written all over her face.

"I don't know . He admitted his feelings for me. And at first I hated the idea. But now I'm starting to warm up to it. I just hope it's not to late."

"If he really cares as much as he says he does. It's not to late Gabi. Just give him a chance!"

"I'm trying I'm just so new to all of this dating crap."

"I know but with time."

"Yeah i really l-" I was interrupted by someones voice. Someone who I recognized all too well. He was here!

***********************

Lame update , i know ! I'm so sorry ! But school is pretty stressful already.

I promise to update tomorrow!!

So Gabi was cut off mid sentence. Was she going to say Like or Love???

Who's at the door? Comment your guesses !

VOTE IT MAKES ME EXTREMELY HAPPY !

I love you guys soo much! Thanks for everything ! 😘💖.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES NOT YET EDITED !!!