Chapter 14:

Gabriella's POV*

I finally opened my eyes. And when i opened them horror filled my face.

I had witnessed someone smack Cameron in the back of the head. But not just anyone.. It was ..

......

......

.......

.........

............

......................

BRODY!!!!!!!

"W-why did y-you do that?" I asked. I had just waken up from a Coma and this is what i get? God.. You really must hate me.

"I came back to finish what Gabriel started." He said in a deep and very terrifying voice. He took a step closer to me. Then he dropped the brick that he had hit Cameron with.

"B-but Brody you're my brother. Y-you may not love m-me. But please. Don't do t-this to me. " Tears were now streaming down both of my cheeks. Not because of Brody.. Because of everything. All of the pain I've lived. My broken family. My fear of loving. Everything...

"Come on we're leaving!" Brody said.

"I-i cant." I said sniffling.

" I'll make you." He got closer to me. Then he unstrapped me and took every needle poked inside of me, out of my skin.

He then threw a bag at me. "Change. I brought you some rags."

"In front of you?" I asked kind of disgusted.

"I will turn around. Now could you hurry the fuck up? Gabriel's waiting." He said .

Just the sound of his name gave me the chills. I had a plan.

I dressed quickly but quietly. Then i slowly reached for the brick that Brody had dropped earlier .

I dramatically fell to the floor behind the hospital bed. "Ooow Brody. I need help!" I screamed.

I got in a ready position. And as he approached me i threw the brick at his head.

Gabi - 1 Hit Brody - 2,000+ Hits

I ran as soon as his body hit the floor. He was in pain. But he could easily still get up and run after me. I grabbed Cameron's body. And i dragged it out with me.

I found an empty room with a first-aid kit. So i dragged his body inside . I locked the door behind me and i pushed some furniture so that it was blocking the door.

I was going to start wrapping Camerons' head when i heard a knock.

Please don't be Brody !

************************

So how was this update?

Update coming soon i hope! Sorry for leaving you on a Cliffhanger!

Updates may be slow this week though. I have School 😭😭.

Comment - Who do you think is at the door?

VOTE - If you haven't voted for every chapter , it'd really make me happy if you did 😛♥️!

Love all of you guys sooo soo much!!!

All of you guys mean the world 🌎 to me!

*SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES! NOT EDITED YET!*