Chapter Eight

{A/N: So, here's this week's update! Sorry it's so late, (I almost never update on Fridays!) but I had a super busy week. Well, not on Monday. No school Monday, but whatever. Love! xxAv}

Pandora sat happily in the backseat of Lestrade's work car, excited for her first crime scene. Sherlock sat next to her, looking out the window, probably already thinking about the murder.
"Sherlock, have you talked to her yet?" Chrissie asked, turning herself in the front seat to look behind her at her older brother.
"He's talked to me, but I'm assuming you mean about the crime scene." Pandora said before Sherlock could open his mouth. "Because, no. He hasn't. What should I be prepared for?"
"Well, first, are you scared of blood? There isn't any here, but if you keep working with Sher..." Chrissie trailed away.
Pandora thought of it. When she was in the hospital because she got sick all of the sudden, she was scared of being poked with a needle, and she was afraid of blood being drawn, but no, she wasn't afraid of blood.
She wasn't afraid of seeing dead people. No, Pandora was a perfect mini detective.
"No, I'm not. When I was littler, yeah, but after mum got sick..." She said aloud.
"Alright, good. Not that it matters yet, but with this one," Chrissie said, gesturing to Sherlock "things can escalate quickly and before you know it you're chasing a man, having to open fire. Anyway, have you ever shot a gun?"
Pandora stifled a laugh. Yes, she had. There was a point when Freja had seen Sherlock in the street and she became paranoid. She taught Pandora how to use a gun in case he ever came.
"Yeah. I know how to use one. I might need some touch up, but I can use one." 
"Great. I think that may be all." Chrissie grinned. "Welcome to the crew, Miss Holmes."
"And, we're here!" Lestrade said from the drivers seat.
Everyone claimed out if the car.
"No!" Chrissie exclaimed suddenly.
"What's wrong?" Lestrade asked, panicked.
"Anderson's here." She groaned.
Sherlock grunted in frustration.
"Weirdos." Pandora laughed.