You're Replacing it With Another?

Začať od začiatku

She nodded, ''Yeah.''

Hongbin stood there, looking at her side view. ''Hey, is Hyuk picking you up or something?''

Haru shrugged, ''Maybe. I was going to call him.''

Hongbin nodded, ''Okay. I'm going to go. Call me when you're home safely.''

He turned the corner and waved. Haru waved back and sighed. She pulled out her phone and dialed.

''Hello?'' Hyuk said

''Hey. Can you come and pick me up?''

''Uh... Haru...'' He said

''It's fine then. Study my little bookworm.'' She teased

''You sure? How will you get home?''

''It's called a bus, Hyuk.''

''Right. Be safe. I'll be home. Mom made stew.''

''Ah, okay. Thanks.''

''Bye.''

''Bye.'' She clicked the phone off. She checked her coin purse. Only 50 won(around 50 cents-ish). She mentally cursed and started to walk, but then heard a bell ringing.

''Haru!'' Hongbin shouted.

She turned around in surprise. ''Hongbin? Your house is the other way you idiot!'' She yelled

''No! I'm here to bring you home. Hyuk called me. Here, hop on.'' he handed her a helmet.

Haru hesitated.

Hongbin sighed, "Get on squirt."

Haru smacked his shoulder, "Yah. Don't call me that!"

The night air was refreshing against her ears. She felt secured for once, next to him. Her arms fitted perfectly around Hongbin's waist.

"Hey, don't fall asleep." he warned.

"I'm not!" she said. He just chuckled and continued to pedal.

"Okay, here we are!" halted the bike.

Haru could see Hyuk's room light on.

Hongbin rang the doorbell, instantly Hyuk opened it "Yo! Come in. Thanks hyung." Hyuk smiled.

"No problem. Night Haru." He walked down the steps.

"Bye!" Haru yelled after him.

"The stew is still warm." Hyuk said, placing down a steaming bowl with chopsticks.

"Thanks!" Haru dug in.

---

Mihi stretched her arms. "Yoonji! The day passed so fast... Ah, I wanna explore Daejeon nights."

"I don't think we're allowed to go out at this time. We're supposed to stay in..." Yoonji said.

"Aw, c'mon, I'm gonna do it. Come with me!"

"What? But I don't want to get in trouble!"

"It'll be fine! I'll take the blame. Just be a badass for one day."

"So we are going to get caught."

"No we're not. I'm calling Kookie to see if he wants to tag along."

Yoonji paused. "Is... Jimin coming?"

"Hm... I don't know. Maybe since they're roommates..."

Yoonji's heart raced a bit faster.

Mihi closed her phone. "Yeah, they're coming too. Let's go!"

They decided to meet right around the corner of the hotel. Yoonji was worried, what if I don't look presentable? Is my hair okay? Breath?

"Hey!" Jungkook greeted. "So, why are we just walking in the night?"

"I want to experience the Daejeon night life." Mihi says and turns to Yoonji, "Yoonji you've been here before, where did you go?"

"U-Uh I went to the park..."

"That's it? Nothing else?" Mihi said

Yoonji fiddled with her fingers, "Well I did go to other places of course... But around here there should be a park. Let's just go there."

"Okay." Jimin agrees

Yoonji crossed her arms around herself. She watched as Jungkook and Mihi were PDA-ing (Public Display of Affection) away. She glanced at the silent Jimin, who has drawing circles in the ground as he sat on the swing next to her. She badly wanted to converse with him. Yoonji remembered the lollipops she packed. She hesitantly took them out and cleared her throat, "Want one?" She stuck out her hand.

Jimin snapped out of his daydream. "Huh? Oh... Um, is it okay?"

Yoonji nodded while looking at the ground. "Yes."

Jimin smiled, "Thanks! Nothing's better than midnight sugar!"

Yoonji giggled, "Are..."

"Are..." Jimin said

"Are you liking Daejeon?"

Jimin sucked on the candy, "I can't tell yet. It's only been around 7 hours..."

Yoonji nodded "I see... Jimin?"

"Sup."

"Have... You dated before?"

Shivers went down his spine. How should he answer? "Um, I... Have."

"Have? What happened?" She daringly asked

"We just didn't fit I guess."

"Then Jimin, do I fit with you?" She turned to him.

Jimin's eyes widened, "Sorry, what?"

"I like you."

Jimin was befuddled. He kept opening his mouth and closing it, no words to come out.

"You don't like me right? Not in that way, right? I know... It's fine." She got up to go back.

"Yoonji." Jimin called.

Yoonji halted. J

imin got up from the swing and walked over. He starred into her eyes, "I'm willing to try. I'll be your boyfriend."

Yoonji but the inside of her cheek to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Did he really just accept my confession?

Jimin then smiled. "Hello? Is Yoonji here?"

She blinked several times then blushed, "Yes..."

Jimin patted her head. If I move on with Yoonji, she'll help me forget about her. Will she? "Yah! Kookie it's too late now, let's head back!"

Yoonji didn't know what to do, Jimin was happily walking next to her. The 4 of them were passing through a quiet neighbourhood.

"Ah, I miss neighbourhoods." Jungkook said

"Yeah... Same. Dorms are burdening. I remember playing in the yard when I was little." Jimin said.

Yoonji scoffed, "Spoiled, I was raised on dorms..."

Jimin bursted out laughing, "Yah! Me too! Just not as much as you!"

---

Haru opened her window, letting a nice rush of cool air in. She cracked open her journal:

I love these types of nights. The right temperature at the right time. How are you doing---

Haru paused her hand as she heard loud laughter from outside. It was familiar. Haru dug through her mind to place where she heard that before. No way... It--- It can't be. Haru wanted to doubt herself. But she couldn't resist but to look out. She saw 4 silhouette figures walking together. Haru swallowed. She shook her head and sat back down to continue to write. Haru bit her nail, no way, what if it is him...? Please no.

-----------------------------------------------