You're Decided Pt. 1

Should I go? Should I stay? Nobody knows.
-VIXX, Voodoo Doll
.
.
.
.
__________________________

.
.
.
.
.
"Please! Please let me come in!" Haru begs the surgeon.

The surgeon shakes his head, "I'm sorry, but I can't. Miss. Oh, please wait out here. We'll get results soon. Please wait."

Haru sat on the bench, tears nonstop. Jungkook was on the operating table, he had so many bones fractured and broken, it'll take a long time. Haru was shaking. She was in shock and was stunned. She kept hearing the white noise in her head. Jungkook's life was all she could think of.

"Haru." Jimin whispers and sits next to her.

Mihi sat on the opposite bench and cried too.

Jimin had cried too, but he had to suck it up. "Haru." He said again.

Haru gave him the cold shoulder. "I don't want to see your face right now, Jimin." She mumbles

Jimin sighed, "I understand."

No you don't. Haru thought
---
"Oh Haru?" The surgeon comes out

"Me! That's me." Haru raises her hand.

"Well... We'll have to monitor him. He's in a small coma."

"Small coma?"

"Half conscious. But he could go into a deeper coma if things worsen."

Haru clutched her hands together, "So, that means he survived? Surgery too?"

The surgeon nodded, "We hope so. He fell pretty high, broke his left femur bone, both arms are in casts. We put his neck into a brace to steady it and his spine is a bit bruised. We also braced it. Multiple scrapes and cuts. They'll potentionally leave some scars... Follow me, i'll show you to his room.''

Haru broke down into tears as she saw Jungkook's sleeping body wrapped in white bandages.

Haru heard the heart rate monitor beep. The IV fluid was 3/4 full.

''Jungkook... Oh you poor thing... I'm so sorry...'' Haru held his hand, which was warm.

She was relieved he still had warmth. ''Why? Why did you have to take the fall? I'm in more pain now since you're not here. I also need you by my side.''

Of course he didn't answer. She could barely make out his face, purple and green bruises, deep red cuts on his fingers. There was thick gauze wrapped around his head, especially behind his head, where he was affected most.

''I'm so sorry. This is all my fault, Kookie. Don't worry. I'll resolve it soon. Just you wait. I'll wait for you to wake then i'll take action. Aigoo...''

Faint knocking was heard then the creek of the door opening, ''Hey.'' Mihi smiles a bit.

Her eyes were red. She held a damp tissue, ''How's Kookie? Can I---''

''Yeah. I was just leaving.'' Haru turned to her hospitalized friend, ''I'll visit soon Kookie.''

Mihi moved out of the way, ''I'll see you at the dorm.'' She spoke softly.

Haru just sighed and walked away.

If she couldn't disappear by killing herself, then she'll disappear off the map. She'll use plan B: take Sora's offer, move to Daejeon and start a new life.
---
Haru knocked on the door, Mr. Kwang's door.

''Come in.'' He said

''Hello.'' He smiled

''Hello Sir. Um, I want to... Transfer out.''